• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) DOES ANYONE HAVE THESE BONES???

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for the bones below that are pictured in white but with the the coordinating colors. Does anyone happen to have these?

upload_2018-11-17_22-11-48.png

also find me in game on the named chars below and I will give you your bones:

A Suicide Bomber
Mungo
The Illustrious Tom Blackoak
Ghaz'gull
Mim
Lucien
Delores Duende
Naitnuom The Mysterious
Paluombro
Nub'gruk
Hawkins

Blargety

Journeyman
I’ll have Ghaz and Nub reach out. Alternatively you can drop them in the mailbox at the grunt hut in Malas as wel and I will ensure they get them.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’ll have Ghaz and Nub reach out. Alternatively you can drop them in the mailbox at the grunt hut in Malas as wel and I will ensure they get them.
I dropped both sets of bones off in one of the mailboxes at the Grunt Hut.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can drop off Tom Blackoak's bones at my Luna house's mailbox if ya want, I'll pass them on to him

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have pink ones, Igg. They are logged down at my teletile at the Brit Hub. If you want those, I can talk to Torin :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah! i will keep looking for bones with your name tag :)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bones for 5 million??? I think you meant to post in the other thred about Kevin's luna house...
I would hope so. I am just askn for some help in the event someone has my bones, in that graphic, with "Igg A Pie" as the name. There is no way in hell I am payn 5 mil for them,