• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Does anyone else see an issue with the recent events?

D

DVI

Now I'm not trying to come off as whiney, but of late it seems that Napa has been receiving more events than any other shard, and that from each event is coming numerous high high end unique items.

Then you have other shards such as Chesapeake that since March has had nothing but a few scattered events with no item drops whatsoever.

I understand that much of it is at the discretion of the EM, but I feel there should be some sort of minimum standards at the least for an EM on each shard.....

Thoughts?

T

Tinsil

Completely agreed.

It's getting a little lame. This should be posted in UOHall as well since more of the Devs read there I think.

C

Charbear

I don't agree, dear heart. Napa has done the same thing with putting items in the event hall many, many times. It just so happens we got an event that dropped something and a DEV event around the same time. This was luck of the draw because it does not usually happen this way. And after the reception Mesanna received on her visit to Napa, I can't see her making an effort to come see us again.
Baja had a DEV event and has dropped items since then and no one said anything.
Napa did not do anything for St. Pat's day but we didn't post here about it. :grouphug: Just be happy for us that we are getting some much needed loves and snuggles!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I thought it was just me being jealous...

T

Tinsil

I don't agree, dear heart. Napa has done the same thing with putting items in the event hall many, many times. It just so happens we got an event that dropped something and a DEV event around the same time. This was luck of the draw because it does not usually happen this way. And after the reception Mesanna received on her visit to Napa, I can't see her making an effort to come see us again.
Napa did not do anything for St. Pat's day but we didn't post here about it. :grouphug: Just be happy for us that we are getting some much needed loves and snuggles!
Im not happy.. Im jealous. I want some more cool events on Chessy, or at least ATL!!

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agree.
LS EMs are doing brit games... rewards goes to hall too. Cooking competitions, mining competitions, probably Forensic Eval competitions next week... ohh cant wait rolleyes:

ps: about the DEV events: please mesanna if you come to LS, please please dont make any more "mesanna's named" items. There are tons on every shard. You can be creative with the names, ask for help to the EMs. Thanks.

D

DVI

I'm not begrudging Napa so much as I'm asking that the current EM's have some sort of minimum standards for their jobs, and that each shard receive that at the least, b/c it seems there's been a significant disparity of late between shard event quality & frequency.

C

Charbear

Im not happy.. Im jealous. I want some more cool events on Chessy, or at least ATL!!
:grouphug: Atlantic just had ancient lyres, bones and scepters. Chess needs a bit more love and snuggles though. :thumbup1:

Graywand

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Napa had a pretty short list of drops until the Mesanna event. Granted, some of that short list were really nice.

Looks like a few shards are getting a lot more drops.

Unique drops so far this season:

Atlantic - 12
Baja - 42
Catskills - 9
Chesapeake - 9
Drachenfels - 12
Europa - 3
Great Lakes - 0
Lake Austin - 3
Legends - 13
Napa Valley - 24
Oceania - 4
Pacific - 5
Siege - 4
Sonoma - 1
Arrirang - 0
Formosa - 0

Baja is the clear winner. Napa got a lot during one event. That seems to be a trend. I noticed that at the last Catskills event as well. A bunch of drops at the event. Personally I like a lot of drops for each event, unique or not. Makes going to the events more fun and gets more people involved.

Reminds me of some of the BIG battles years ago with the harrower spawns in cities on Atlantic. Lots of lag, but it was epic to see that many people fighting side by side!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
instead of crying about what kid gets to do what and how often, try talking to your parents and ask them to do things with you too. instead of crying and trying to limit what others get to do lol

the people on Napa communicate with there Em's!, they show up for events that dont give out rewards, like chicken fights in the fel Em pub ect..communicate with your Em's, ask them to hold some meaningless events! and show up and have fun!.. eventually they will start having events more often with and without rewards, if it isnt fun for them and no appreciation shown for what they try to do! then they probably wont go out of there way as often to do anything..just my personal opinion

T

Tinsil

I'll take your word for it that the list is accurate. Nice work there.

C

Charbear

instead of crying about what kid gets to do what and how often, try talking to your parents and ask them to do things with you too. instead of crying and trying to limit what others get to do lol
This is off topic but you need a spanking... :lol:

T

Tinsil

the people on Napa communicate with there Em's!, they show up for events that dont give out rewards, like chicken fights in the fel Em pub ect..communicate with your Em's, ask them to hold some meaningless events! and show up and have fun!.. eventually they will start having events more often with and without rewards, if it isnt fun for them and no appreciation shown for what they try to do! then they probably wont go out of there way as often to do anything..just my personal opinion
Idk about this.. I went to the Napa event just to watch and people there were complete asses, just like everywhere else.

D

DVI

Chesapeake is actually one of the most community oriented shard in UO. We show up to our events regardless of whether there are items to be handed out or not, even with the event itself is essentially the same thing repeated several times without any discernible purpose or outcome. Even when they make events that are so skill specific that you can't participate b/c you're not a Treasure Hunter etc.

Again, I'm indicating a difference in EM quality, not begrudging anyone for better events, better event drops, more items etc.

M

Mortimer Mouse

I agree with DVI 110%. I moved from Napa to Chessy recently and I must say the event differencial is mind blowing. I tried to speak up at the EM meeting on Chessy and got nowhere. But yes there should most def be a shard limit.

Graywand

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes there should most def be a shard limit.
Would rather have a minimum than a limit. Limits almost always suck...

I see enough pursuit of the lowest common denominator in real life thank you. Better to have a few shine in their own right then for all to suck equally...

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it would help if EMs would reply to this thread....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I disagree with the idea of a shard limit as well.
I'd like to see other shards getting a wider veriety of items, those horse statues were really cool, anything that does a flame animation is desireable.
I'd love it if the EMs read this forum and made note of the types of items that are most desired. Made more unique colored items, things that animate..... etc.

We seem to get a lot of "hats" on Catskills for instance. Great for someone who wants to collect event hats I'm sure. Maybe I should just start a hat collection myself.

L

LordDED

I must say Catskills has some of the most awesome/creative EM's. Not to mention the community is much more mature then Napa *grumbles*. The events are not only fun on Catskills, but the items are unique and just don't say "a statuette" or "a rose" lol.

M

Mortimer Mouse

I stand behind a minimum also. I really don't care if it's a limit or a minimum but something really needs to be done. This coming from a person who used to play Napa and came to Chessy and I will say Chessy is getting screwed badly and it's one of the best communities I have ever seen on a shard.

C

Charbear

What is so awful about this thread is it started with Napa!!? I mean... what? If you take away the DEV items, Napa has had 8 different EM event items. 8, people! LS has had 9. Look at Chess and see how many they have had.
As the collectors here have stated, there is a difference from DEV and EM event items. Taking that at face value, Napa should still be peeved that nearly everyone else has more EM items than they do.
The funny thing is this... we participate regardless of items. We don't have DEVS playing on our shard as another shard does. We have less item-dropping events than other shards do. Napa lucked out and received several items from 3 days (2 days of hand outs) of a DEV event: Blood Donations through Mesanna's slippers. Suddenly, event items should be limited across the boards.

Come on, People. This is ridiculous!
First, you complain there aren't any events.
Second, you complain there isn't enough events.
Third, you complain that you don't get items at every event.
Fourth, you complain that a shard received a DEV event and yours did not.
Fifth, you complain that same shard has had better items.
Sixth, you complain that items should be limited because your shard did not get two events within a short time period.

What will make everyone happy? That we go back to having absolutely NO EM events at all or that ALL EM events drop absolutely NO items?

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As rare collectors we are the 'rich' people of UO. Why don't you just buy 10 advanced char tokens, and ten transfer tokens and park them on the main shards? then you can spend all of your time doing events.

If you're worried about the cost of the 20 tokens, won't you make that up in your first item you get?

Sorry to come across rude, I don't mean to.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Few points to consider:

1) Recent rewards on Napa were largely from a developer event, aka Mesanna. She has mentioned in the past that she will be doing the same on all shards. So patience might be a virtue. (If you discount the Mesanna items, then Napa has similar rewards as Chessy)

2) Event Moderators are not responsible for pumping out rares for traders. I would think twice before saying things like "minimum standards of their job." The EMs work blood and sweat. Plenty of folks out there would rather have not a single item drop at events, ever. In fact, that is exactly how it was at the beginning of the program. So be grateful.

3) The current EM program is dropping more items than any other in the past. Many might argue that it is bit too much.

4) Despite the popular opinion on this board, rewards do not make or break an event.

T

Trevelyan

Id argue over the way in which items are distributed. If someone from one shard can go to an event on another without knowing anything about the event, maybe something is wrong in that respect?

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id argue over the way in which items are distributed. If someone from one shard can go to an event on another without knowing anything about the event, maybe something is wrong in that respect?
Agree 100%

But in the end, people who play UO for the pixels only are the end losers as they miss out on a much richer experience.

D

DVI

again this thread was created to discuss the quality of the events different shards are receiving and the discrepancy primarily.

I would simply like to see each shard get the same quality of treatment and frequency of events. Obviously I'd love to see event items drop at each event, but I realize that will not always be the case, but if they are going to drop items on one shard should they not do it on each shard?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Idk about this.. I went to the Napa event just to watch and people there were complete asses, just like everywhere else.
agreed but also have to point out that these asses who turn up at the events! only do so when its announced that there will be rewards or drops of some kind!, you hardly saw them at the minor events before..but of course its a different story now and everyone has to deal with it on napa!, in some defense for napa! we also had to go without any EM events for the first few months after the Em's were re instated!! our first 2 Em's got canned for reasons unknown and did not have them replaced for months lol, im blabbing on now! lol sorry! just a little defensive when it comes to Napa! lol

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but if they are going to drop items on one shard should they not do it on each shard?
just my opinion but that type of mentality is understandable! but also will be the reason for the Em program coming to an end once again! because 1 shard didnt get what the other shard got! and eventually they realize that nobody is happy with what they have! so the best thing to do is shut it down so nobody gets anything!, sad but i can see this happening when it boils down to the * that shard got something mine didnt* crying

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again this thread was created to discuss the quality of the events different shards are receiving and the discrepancy primarily.

I would simply like to see each shard get the same quality of treatment and frequency of events. Obviously I'd love to see event items drop at each event, but I realize that will not always be the case, but if they are going to drop items on one shard should they not do it on each shard?
I fail to see how this thread was created to discuss the quality of the events, unless you define the quality of an event exclusively by the rewards dropped (or not).

*rereads the original post*

*scratches his head*

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just have to say that some of the replies here make the poster sound like a spoiled little piece of s*** that expects mommy and daddy to keep supporting them even at the age of 35 while they sit in the basement playing UO all day. *Mom could you come wipe my ass cause I am to fat to stop playing UO cause there is an event and I wanna get all the drops* Hrmm, take this how ever anyone wants to, I am rather new to rares collecting and really enjoy getting a drop but I do think that most people here are just plain greedy and it ruins the fun of this game. As for the posts that made since, such as taking away they Dev event and napa would be at bottom of list for drops and that the Dev said she would be doing same on all shards, So stop being greedy and jealous and wait your turn. As for the poster who said rares collectors are the "Rich" people in UO. Keep this in mind, they can take all your precious little pixels away from you at anytime and leave you with a blank computer screen, so dont get ahead of yourself there sport. I am starting to think I got into the wrong hobby collecting rares, nothing but cry babies with the exception of a handfull of collectors. Oh and please no one be offended or hate me cause I think ima go ahead and post a list of items to sell so I would really like all you rich people to buy my items :thumbup1:

D

DVI

Well as I primarily play on Chessy now I am specifically referring to the events held there.

Where often times the events exclude the vast majority of those who show up by being geared only towards specific skill sets, and in one instance were race specific.

In addition we had a on-going event for 2-3 weeks where miasmas spawned for over an hour in Luna several nights a week, but there was no point to it nothing happened that I know of. It was just miasmas in luna bank over and over. I think one night one said "get off our land or die" and then suddenly it just stopped and that was it.

Obviously, I'd love to see items given out at the events, and high end items are always appreciated, but the quality of the event and the story line is more important to me. Mindlessly fighting the same MOB over and over again for several weeks gets boring and doesn't inspire me to continue to attend. Especially when half the time I can't participate b/c my character may not be the right race or I never got around to making a T-Map hunter.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should edit your original post to reflect that.

However, a far better option would be to talk with your event moderators about it.

T

Trevelyan

Each shard is very different. Some have rich RP communities, some have stronger PvP communities. But some people just don't get themselves involved in events.

You have different "regulars" on various shards who, I think, should be respected and catered for. However you also have the untapped masses who either arent interested or arent impressed with events on offer.

A smaller shard such as Origin may benefit more from events that reach out to individuals than say Atlantic, which may be more practical to have events that cater for large groups. So I think it is down to each shard and their EMs to decide what is "best" for them.. the last thing you want is for events to become less personal - next youll have the same items available on all shards at all events.

I just think that Napa seems to have suddenly had a lot of items all at once, attracting collectors and their attention. Your rares hub, for example, shows just how easy and relatively cheap transferring stuff is nowadays, so I think it is more popular recently to collect event items because its easier and cheaper to do so.

ATLPvPer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really seems like those complaining about Chessy events are doing so because they do not drop an excess amount of items. I do events on a handful of shards for the fun of it, not because I want to hoard items. If I get items, great, if not, oh well. And that said, I can't believe anyone is decrying Chessy for reasons other than them not dropping a lot of items, because they honestly don't drop many.

As far as story line, Chessy is one of the top shards for it. Chessy, Catskills, and Baja seem to have very creative EMs who dedicate a lot of time to their shards, and I've had the most fun at their events.

If you dislike the storyline of Chessy events, then either you aren't reading the EM website fiction therefore have no idea what is going on (that isn't the EMs fault), or you are angry that the EMs do not drop many rewards.
You are all talking about Napa and their rewards, well most of the rewards came from the dev event. I find Napa events and story line lacking, to be honest.

D

DVI

Maybe you should edit your original post to reflect that.

However, a far better option would be to talk with your event moderators about it.
Fair enough, I can see how my original post may not accurately state what I am trying to say.

I have contacted both mesanna and our remaining EM to see if something can be done, but I also wanted to see what others thought.

D

DVI

If you dislike the storyline of Chessy events, then either you aren't reading the EM website fiction therefore have no idea what is going on (that isn't the EMs fault), or you are angry that the EMs do not drop many rewards.
You are all talking about Napa and their rewards, well most of the rewards came from the dev event. I find Napa events and story line lacking, to be honest.
I can not speak for either baja or catskills as I don't play there so I do not attend their events. As far as Chessy goes though, if I get an item great, but thats not the reason I attend the events. Most who know me will tell you I don't collect much any longer and even then it is specific pieces with a common theme only.

I also don't attend events on other shards I don't play on (which are essentially on Chessy & Pacific), so I'm not out there trying to snag all the high end items to resell for hundreds of millions or billions of gold.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I must say Catskills has some of the most awesome/creative EM's. Not to mention the community is much more mature then Napa *grumbles*. The events are not only fun on Catskills, but the items are unique and just don't say "a statuette" or "a rose" lol.
Please don't take my post as a criticism of the EMs on Catskills, that was not my intent at all.

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nappa will be the first server whitch they gona take down... just a nice way to say good bye... or they just selling the game and need more traffic on the nearly dead server.. haha
i hope that i am wrong.....

Cheers

PS: Sorry for my poor english

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand some folks are feeling there is an imbalance to events. I can understand missing the richness of the stories as they pertain to your shard and or snagging some nifty item. If it is a desire for items, simply take some time to develop a character on a few other shards and get active.

The recent activity on Napa wasn't just the EMs, but Mesanna holding an event. Hopefully, Mesanna will be going through the shards and doing something similar.

I think what would be the most productive is for you to band together with others from your shard and contact your shard's Event Moderators as a group. You should make a discussion post in the shard or EM forums that all can contribute to and that your EM is most likely to see. I would suggest against being straight negative and instead try something like "We really love the events and would like to see more ____ ". I imagine most of the EMs don't browse this particular forum. Also, considering this is a forum most use to discuss/buy/sell event items and rares, this discussion will automatically get assumed to be about greed vs. experience by many folks.

Let's try to avoid turning this thread into a mud-fest with shard vs. shards or bashing the EM program. It may not be perfect, but at least we still have it. For better or worse... item rich or poor... I'm glad we still have it.

N

NewThunder

perhaps people should post on their concerns on their respective EM Forums. Those forums are open to anyone to post and seems that EMs both read those forums and respond.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Atlantic - 12
Baja - 42
Catskills - 9
Chesapeake - 9
Drachenfels - 12
Europa - 3
Great Lakes - 0
Lake Austin - 3
Legends - 13
Napa Valley - 24
Oceania - 4
Pacific - 5
Siege - 4
Sonoma - 1
Arrirang - 0
Formosa - 0

This is an unfair portrayal, as Baja and Napa both had Messana (Dev) events and each item that became available was listed seperately. Please wake up people, if you played these shards, you would have seen brit bank transform before your eyes and had the opportunity to participate.

My biggest issue is certain EM's holding events and not using any of the several channels available to them to let people know!!!! Lake Austin, Legends -- i am looking directly at you.

Y

Yen Sid

Atlantic - 12
Baja - 42
Catskills - 9
Chesapeake - 9
Drachenfels - 12
Europa - 3
Great Lakes - 0
Lake Austin - 3
Legends - 13
Napa Valley - 24
Oceania - 4
Pacific - 5
Siege - 4
Sonoma - 1
Arrirang - 0
Formosa - 0

This is an unfair portrayal, as Baja and Napa both had Messana (Dev) events and each item that became available was listed seperately. Please wake up people, if you played these shards, you would have seen brit bank transform before your eyes and had the opportunity to participate.

My biggest issue is certain EM's holding events and not using any of the several channels available to them to let people know!!!! Lake Austin, Legends -- i am looking directly at you.
How come Origin isn't on your list :sad4:?

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe he only listed the unique item drops on each shard this season. I am not sure about the utility of using that as some type of a metric.

However, his point is still valid. Take away the developer event from Baja and Napa, and all shards have a pretty similar drop rate over a period of few months. So, people need to stop complaining about item drops.

If you have specific concerns about the type or quality of events on your shard then this is really not the appropriate forum for it. You best bring it up with your EMs or atleast post in your shard forum.

Graywand

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The point of the list was only to illustrate that Napa, in fact, is not "the favored shard" if there even is such a thing. In the beginning of the season Napa was lagging behind the majority of shards in both its' number of events and drops. The Mesanna event put the shard higher on the list by virtue of the number of items droped. These events are supposedly going to be held on each shard, and I encourage everyone to participate because it was a lot of fun.

As far as the list not being accurate, perhaps it is not. I just did a quick count to illustrate a point. Anyone that doesn't like my numbers can utilize their own Legendary Counting skills to derive their own list. All of the info is here:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=174173

Seek thee words penned in flowing crimson and count them true! 8P

As far as item drops go... Here are my thoughts on the matter:

I think EVERY event should have item drops. It doesn't matter whether they be unique or as common as grains of sand on the shore. They are a focus. They are a memory of a time and place in UO history for all to see. A reminder to those who were there, and a whispered tale to those who were not. They are the collective memory of life in this willful hallucination we share called UO. They play an import role, which is why they are dropped in the invasions and other events like Treasures of Tokuno that cross all shards.

A UO player wishing for the absence of these items is akin to an Egyptian wishing away the Great Pyramid. They are our stories of triumph and failure. Our history.

Now for more coffee!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on a different note, don't you think my new colorful list looks better, i.e. the blues and the reds :)

G

Gunga_Din

As far as item drops go... Here are my thoughts on the matter:

I think EVERY event should have item drops. It doesn't matter whether they be unique or as common as grains of sand on the shore. They are a focus. They are a memory of a time and place in UO history for all to see. A reminder to those who were there, and a whispered tale to those who were not. They are the collective memory of life in this willful hallucination we share called UO. They play an import role, which is why they are dropped in the invasions and other events like Treasures of Tokuno that cross all shards.

A UO player wishing for the absence of these items is akin to an Egyptian wishing away the Great Pyramid. They are our stories of triumph and failure. Our history.
Horse dung !! 90% could careless about the historical significance of the event or history of the shard. All these people care about is looting something to sell at a high price, then turn that gold into real $$$. People just do event on all shards, then take the item somewhere else either for their museum or to resell. They have no clue about the story lines or the significance of the item. I only know of one person that looted a unique item and the returned it to that said Shard to have it displayed for historical purposes. Knowing very well this item could sell for close to 500 Mil.

I myself was at fault too. I was trying to do event everywhere in hopes of landing some items. Sometimes successful. However, I started to enjoy the story lines more and more but could not keep up with them across all shards. Therefore, I have recalled all my developed toons to my home shard to concentrate on events and history there.

Of course, I am a collector, but the only EM items I now possess are some rarer bottles for my tavern theme and a royal guard dart for the same purpose. I'm more themed oriented I suppose.

Its just a shame the events are so exploited with xtraders and gold sellers.

Graywand

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horse dung !! 90% could careless about the historical significance of the event or history of the shard.
You did notice that I began with "Here are my thoughts on the matter"?

Your 90% claim may well be correct, but what bearing does that have on what my stated opinion is? Are you the arbiter of my thoughts now?

Here's another "Here are my thoughts on the matter":

Addressing the anti xshard argument. I'd much rather have a Napa item on display in the museum of a collector on Pacific, than stuck in someone's bank box on Napa. I've sold items from Napa that have gone to museums on other shards, and I've brought some Napa items back as well. I think xsharding of items is good for the community, and every transfer token sold is another few dollars to keep the lights on. The item put on display by a greedy xsharder is more likely to stay on display because they are more likely to keep their account active. How many items are now lost or stuck in a bank box because of a closed account? Who knows?

Again, my thoughts. Others can take responsibility for their own.

G

Gunga_Din

You did notice that I began with "Here are my thoughts on the matter"?

Your 90% claim may well be correct, but what bearing does that have on what my stated opinion is? Are you the arbiter of my thoughts now?

Here's another "Here are my thoughts on the matter":

Addressing the anti xshard argument. I'd much rather have a Napa item on display in the museum of a collector on Pacific, than stuck in someone's bank box on Napa. I've sold items from Napa that have gone to museums on other shards, and I've brought some Napa items back as well. I think xsharding of items is good for the community, and every transfer token sold is another few dollars to keep the lights on. The item put on display by a greedy xsharder is more likely to stay on display because they are more likely to keep their account active. How many items are now lost or stuck in a bank box because of a closed account? Who knows?

Again, my thoughts. Others can take responsibility for their own.
Good pts. Put away your weapon, I meant you no harm lol.