• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Do you think this is an acceptable idea?

sos440

Adventurer
Hello fella botanists.

If you are interested in collecting seeds of various varieties, you might have been annoyed by the fact that many plants have the same name (like hops, hedge, bonsai tree, ...) and so it is not easy to say which seed grows which plant.

Recently I noticed that you can actually distinguish hops by their name in Japanese version as the facing is also shown in the name. I realized that the same trick would work if we slightly modify the plant names in the language localisation file.

Here are some examples:

img_007.png

I think this is a nice tip for botanists, but I am not sure if this is acceptable. How do you think about it?