• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you play Wonderland Online?

S

shalala49

Well, I do! It's such a great game to play! Seriously! You should try it! I'm totally hooked on the game!

There's a lot of things to do in this game. Such as making and decorating your own home. I like manufacturing furniture to make my home my own kind of style.

They also have a pet system. You can have an animal as a pet or a human. It's really cool. And you get to have them help you fight monsters. The fighting really entertains me.

Anyways, it's fun and free and really entertaining. So, try it out! Their website is http://wl.igg.com You could go there to look at some more details!