• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you have a favourite item in uo?

CrazyDave

Old & Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
My favorite item would be my blacksmith's first katana with his name on it. I think we take it for granted that our crafting characters can do that.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favorite item would be my blacksmith's first katana with his name on it. I think we take it for granted that our crafting characters can do that.
Nah, not taken for granted.
Just since you can drag and drop skills around these days the "crafter char" is no longer relevant. :(

Zeph Wightfyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine are probably the various RP nicknacks I've collected over the years: inscribed weapons, character journals, notes, and so on. I have an inscribed bracelet of binding that was linked to a good friend who's since disappeared. I can replace almost everything I have, but I would never come back to the game if I lost those little sentimental things.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The answer comes from the imagination "what would i miss most". Even if the design has changed, runebooks are my favorite item.
Who will run with a bunch of un-insured runes in his bag?

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who will run with a bunch of un-insured runes in his bag?
I remember the time before runebooks and insurance so one of the most infuriating things about dying was the possibility of losing your runes; so we'd usually keep them in the bank or house and swapped when needed