• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do Woodland Belts have a purpose?

G

looking through the menu I see woodland belts. I made one but don't understand their purpose, do they have one?

I

imported_lord richard

They remind me of a fanny pack. Too bad they're usless for anything but to look at.

S

Sang

Haha...i was going to say they look like a loin cloth. But they dont like half bad if you wear a hooded robe (shadow, umbra, monk). Only problem is they can only be dyed with the leather dye tub and the colors are considerably brighter than what you want, no dark black due to the natural hue of the object (opposite of half apron). Of course you can dye them with the bugged neon leather tub...