• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do we have an EM or did he/she quit?

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi therre...

I see EM's doing Events on other shards especially concerning the ongoing Arc and i wonder if we ever start the next part on Pacific?

I have found several changes yet in the world but did not find any EM Event invitation here on the boards - no town criers are anouncing something (only the same news, Raiders somewehre - unfort. outdated..)

Pacific EM, can you update us please?

Txs

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there! We certainly do have an EM. Two of them actually. Typically its Thursdays and Saturdays that we have events... and you can find that information listed here, when I get the chance to post it.. and also here. Pacific EM's