• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do they take the shards down?

E

Eslake

With pub 54 going live, do they shut down the shards to do it?

I already see people waiting at some of them with pack animals full of things to be turned in.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what bob just mentioned, i think they will, people in game should get a shard shutting down msg before it happends

E

Elbryan Uthador

With pub 54 going live, do they shut down the shards to do it?

I already see people waiting at some of them with pack animals full of things to be turned in.
Guess they better get those packs emptied before the shard goes down or risk having them go wild.

E

Eslake

I'm not standing around with a packy :) too much to risk.

I was thinking about that extra 22k points worth of dailies when they come back up hehe.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta say.. that 20 minute warning was nice.. usually its nothing till 3 mins. before.