• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do players still roleplay orcs on siege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MoshMan

I can remember something about that but I haven't been able to find anything about it.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Lol!! I guess there was a little more to the Orc/UND alliance than we knew.
They bred!

M

MoshMan

Oh cool, thx for the info, also, can i raise ninjitsu on this shard from 0?

R

RighteousDoom

i'm one of the few remaining ORCs,

siege is a sad place, and every now and then i'm embarassed to see the un-perilous concerns of some of the players here, whining about their blessed items and things like that. everyone's forgotten about clomping now.. its all about farming and speed-killing (and dueling). forgive me for having a bit of a rant just now...

also, you have to have a +25 ring/bracelet to get ninjitsu started from zero. :(

V

Virgil Tempest

You need +20 jewelry for ninjitsu. +25 is for bushido. Pm me if you need a set.

G

I miss both the ORC's and UND. They were honorable adversaries. They allowed you to RP with them, not just attack and kill on sight. (The ones I remember did anyway.)

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Yeah I used to love when the Orcs would raid Iantown. Then they'd come drink in the tavern, set the place on fire and pee on the flames.
*sniffs* I miss the smelly lil guys

M

Mandolin

Reminds me of when I first came to Siege, shortly before many of the Orcs left. Sloan did a story on them, then invited them back the Yard.. was a really fun time, serving them cider.. er cidur and watching them interact with everyone. Many of them even jumped into the duels going on upstairs.. never once stepping out of character. *sighs*

A

Asmodeus (Atl)

"Then they'd come drink in the tavern, set the place on fire and pee on the flames."

G

IF you do not get nor find the jewelry to get ninj. from 0 - 25.0 you can go to Zento, hit the archer fletcher shoppe and buy the darts, load em up in a ninja belt, get the lil weapon and FIRE on all the lil city rats..in down town Zento ! I got from 0. - 25.0 ninj. from the time it took to walk from that npc shop near the stable and provisoners, to the north front gate offing the lil town rats with my handydandy darts !

I think I saw an orc in wintermoor the other day..but I am not sure. The name was orcish on the chap for sure. He seemed to be deliberating which hummies to clomp... the KSS humans or the TAX humans ..not sure which the orc selected to clomp ! I had to log out and feed the dog.

G

Smo' you guys need to raid us again! I miss the orc raids and tell Knight's Bane the pass the message on to the UND!

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I think I saw an orc in wintermoor the other day..but I am not sure. The name was orcish on the chap for sure. He seemed to be deliberating which hummies to clomp... the KSS humans or the TAX humans ..not sure which the orc selected to clomp ! I had to log out and feed the dog.

[/ QUOTE ]

TAX is back on Siege?

D

Dawn/Kaisa

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

TAX is back on Siege?

[/ QUOTE ]

No this is a two year old thread.

P

pikon198

lol, dont you just love the look of disapointment on peoples faces... Its like telling somone they dont have(insert a disease here) and then saying oops, my mistake you DO have (disease here).

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Smo' you guys need to raid us again! I miss the orc raids and tell Knight's Bane the pass the message on to the UND!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! You remember Smo'dis eh?

G

Of course I remember Smo'! He was my favorite orc. We even use to chat in ICQ even after he left Siege.

G

Bad man!

For a moment there I was totally mystified how you can have a thread about Orcs and no mention of, or post from, Mo'gluk!

G

Er, how are we bumping 2 year old threads? Thought these went to the archives after 3 months or so where they had the reply function removed.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Er, how are we bumping 2 year old threads? Thought these went to the archives after 3 months or so where they had the reply function removed.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Dark magic.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

the orcs are still here

[/ QUOTE ]
pikon198 it is alright to start a NEW THREAD about ORCs if you want!
You get the blame for this continuing an OLD thread. Moderators please
take note.

Yahaxithonix

Status
Not open for further replies.