• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Do people make money gardening?

xhodan

Visitor
Hey guys, I'm completely new to most of the crafting stuff in UO. I recently diving into gardening. Anyway, whats the point? Are any of you making gold in game selling what your harvest off your plants, or are there other uses for these things I'm not aware of?

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just returned myself not long ago. The natural dyes made from clipping plants appear to sell pretty well. as for other harvested resources and the plants themselves I can't help ya there. I'm sure someone with more knowledge of the gardening system will chime in with some info for you. :D

xhodan

Visitor
Just returned myself not long ago. The natural dyes made from clipping plants appear to sell pretty well. as for other harvested resources and the plants themselves I can't help ya there. I'm sure someone with more knowledge of the gardening system will chime in with some info for you. :D
awesome thanks :) I did some reading, idk if it's still something people buy, but I read orange petals and green thorns sell. Also saw a few threads regarding deco plants. But there doesn't seem to be any consensus regarding pricing for those either.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you are curious on prices, try searching for "decorative" and then the color, like "decorative white" I sell those for around 99k on the Pacific shard. Also, any of the rarer colors sell, like magenta, aqua, black, pink, blaze, etc. Some of the plain plants even sell well, like "decorative hops" and "decorative hedges". :)