• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Do identical deco moded plants have different id #'s?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If not, could they become stackables too? It would be most helpful for the storage challenged gardening player vendors to sell deco'ed hedges in stacks of six for example, and save inumerable lockdowns in homes of gardeners. Thirty four piles of different plain deco plants in one secure would be a lot better than hundreds of sorted plants in 34 different containers!

D

DHMagicMan_1

This is a great suggestion to make Deco'd plants stackable for storage... please post it in UHaul and maybe it can get on Jerermy's "Wish List" for future stackables...

/me crosses fingers...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is a fantastic suggestion...... too bad I have a bunch of plants that just say "a decorative plant".... but I Wish they all would stack color/and type all my deco plants especially all the plain champions that I have.