• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Divine Sanctifier

Grugot

Journeyman
Has anyone picked this up? What were your impressions. Some on my shard have gotten and aren't impressed with it. Seems like it would be better if it was 100% fire or cold.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Works very nice for single target. For aoe, you need a WW or FWW weapon.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is pretty good. I am usually testing templates and new gear on a regular ancient wyrm and paragon balron.

My stealth whammy which is low on combat skills as well as on foot and got most equipment slots filled with stealth bonus gear can now take out an regular ancient wyrm or paragon balron. Before, I would die 6/10 attempts but now only 0/10 or maybe 1/10 attempts. My old reforged and POF-able hammer pick got 50 hit fireball, 50 hit fire area, 81 HML, 81 HLL, 50 HSL, which I think is pretty good. The devine sanctifier makes a big difference.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was the first item I chose.

Works wonderful if you have chivalry so you don't have to worry about damage type. The 70% Fatigue is difficult to reforge.

Basically that is the thing you would try to reforge then add your own stuff.

So The 100% Life and Mana Leech is awesome. Max Stam Leech
The 70% Hit Lighting and 50%HLD are bonus stats.

If someone does not think it is an awesome weapon, then I dont know what they are making as Mace weapons. Or they just do not understand what Hit Fatique is.

Actually This is the only OP item in the whole batch, I was very happy that the ones complaining about OP items did not hit on this item. Because there is no way to defend this hammer as not being OP.

Anyone with a macer or thinking about making one should get this weapon.

Eats Para Beetles up, I'm looking forward to trying it on a Para Balron in a Dungeon event.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My stealth whammy which is low on combat skills as well as on foot and got most equipment slots filled with stealth bonus gear can now take out an regular ancient wyrm or paragon balron. Before, I would die 6/10 attempts but now only 0/10 or maybe 1/10 attempts. My old reforged and POF-able hammer pick got 50 hit fireball, 50 hit fire area, 81 HML, 81 HLL, 50 HSL, which I think is pretty good. The devine sanctifier makes a big difference.
:banana:An awesome testimonial! :danceb:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Divine Sanctifier is extremely good. The 70% Hit Fatigue on it allows you to quickly drop an enemy down to 0 Stamina, which in combination with Stagger neuters their melee damage output, making the enemy swing so damn slow that you can literally 4 sec bandage heal between their melee swings. The 100% HML is awesome, as is the 50% HSL, and the 100% HLL can be good (assuming you're not fighting a foe with Corrupted Life, like Osiredon or Corgul). The 70% Hit Lightning is nice (especially against Blackthorn's Captains), and the 50% HLD is just a bonus (would be better if it was HLA instead). It has AI+MS for Specials.
Against foes with no Slayers, it's easily one of the best weapons there is for them. Even against foes with Slayers, you can stack a Slayer Talisman+120 Chiv EoO+Con Wep to hit 297/300% damage modifier cap, not even counting Honor Perfection steps.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I think it might be the best weapon they’ve put out in a long time. The fact that it is even in the running to be used is a great sign that they’re finally getting it right. Most artifact weapons are virtually useless and imbue/reforged weapons are 90% of what is used.

I’m not going to spend the points for it because I can go without it. I think I can live with the inferior version you can craft. (For now)

This is what you can create and hit the max 500 imbue weight:

50 hit fatigue / 50 HLD / 50 hit lightning / 78 mana leech

The fact that it has so many mods and it is one handed is even crazier. So you could also use heal pots with this weapon.

I think it is overkill so I won’t spend. But I love that it exists

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's a nice weapon reward for Mace Fighting which doesn't get as much love as Swordsmanship. While it's quite overpowered with the amount of mods it has - and is arguably the best Mace Fighting weapon in-game - I'm in favor of giving a carrot here and there to Macing and Fencing if it will increase the variability of some of the builds we see people using. It was one of the first items I bought when the event began, even though I use my Macer only about a 10th as much as my sampire. The developers are finally getting it right in terms of adding reward weapons that are actually usable, compared to some previous events where weapon rewards were not very valuable beyond being collectors items.

Last edited:

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I wish fencing would get a better whirl wind weapon. There might be more fencers since leaf blade and spear are pretty good.

Doesn’t seem likely though

Groo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I sold mine after two testing rounds against Anlorvaglem.
I thought it was bugged, but perhaps i'm just stupid.
But when i was out of mana (really fast) and pressed armor ignore, it just made some lightning damage and no regular damage.

My macer is using maul's and with double strike i can chain them forever.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wish fencing would get a better whirl wind weapon. There might be more fencers since leaf blade and spear are pretty good.

Doesn’t seem likely
Fencing got the best whip with whirlwind and armor pierce. The second special on the swordsman whip and mace whip is quite useless.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sold mine after two testing rounds against Anlorvaglem.
I thought it was bugged, but perhaps i'm just stupid.
But when i was out of mana (really fast) and pressed armor ignore, it just made some lightning damage and no regular damage.

My macer is using maul's and with double strike i can chain them forever.
Anlorvaglem have some of the highest Stam in game at 1,000-1,200 Stamina, so even under the effect of Stagger (-60% SSI), they can still swing at max speed. Even the Hit Fatigue of the Divine Sanctifier struggles to bring down their Stam low enough to notice a difference before the Anlorvaglem is dead (3,200 HP). It takes 3 Pierces (Fencing Mastery ability) to bring them down on Stam. The Anlorvaglem also has lower-end Resists and 75-GM Wrest, so Double Strike outperforms AI on them. Against foes with higher Resists and/or higher Wrest/Parry (harder to land two consecutive hits in a row), then AI outperforms DS.