• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

District chock full of lvl 5 bldgs

F

Flippers

The theory is people are doing Welcome Valley for their invasion. Well, a certain district has been represented there for some time and it's riddled with nasty 4-5 lvl bossbot bldgs in easy streets such as Barnacle, Alto, and Elm.

Anyone interested in doing a posse tonight after 8pm EDT? Please let me know.

btw I tried their glitch and it didnt work... i now need 3 CJs for smusher to refill. hmph.

F

Fangs McWolf

btw I tried their glitch and it didnt work... i now need 3 CJs for smusher to refill. hmph.
Since the cat's already out of the bag...

The way it works is that you go to the district you want to destroy, then go to Welcome Valley, then onto one of the streets (staying in ToonTown Central). You then call a building OR an invasion. When you do it, it will tell you that the invasion has failed but it still happens. Look again, you still have it.

I just did it in Zany Acres (called a Mover & Shaker invasion) and it worked fine for me.

S

Stubby

I would like to go tonite! I need to work on lure and drop. It is taking FOREVER to max those. Besides, I need a ton of options. So, where are we meeting?:popcorn:

F

Fangs McWolf

Which district? I could probably call some invasions if I'm online.

F

Flippers

Well the last thing it needs is more big buildings :) We're trying to clean it up.

Unless no one needs the invasions - because these bldgs will give us more gag pts anyway - there's no need to waste them for this.

But let's meet (in one minute? what time is it!!!) in Daisy's Gardens by the trolley in Gigglyham.

brt with Smusher in need of a tu for your gag pts.

Update: looks like there is a big cheese invasion. SHEESH

F

Fangs McWolf

Update: looks like there is a big cheese invasion. SHEESH
Not my doing. I don't have BC invasions yet on Fangs.

Besides, a slightly lower level cog would be way better. Get your points without exhaustion.

F

Flippers

with two toons it isnt so exhausting :) when we went into a bldg with movers n shakers we were three toons and had problem underhitting the cogs to let the drop work. We got really creative :p

F

Fangs McWolf

with two toons it isnt so exhausting :) when we went into a bldg with movers n shakers we were three toons and had problem underhitting the cogs to let the drop work. We got really creative :p
Yeah, those were mine. So was the back stabber. But stupid me didn't go to Welcome Valley first, so I lost that one.

F

Flippers

Yeah, those were mine. So was the back stabber. But stupid me didn't go to Welcome Valley first, so I lost that one.
Well I dont know where you are, because I lose mine when i was in Welcome valley at lunchtime.

It would have been easier with higher cogs than lvl 9 ya. Were you doing this for us?

F

Fangs McWolf

Well I dont know where you are, because I lose mine when i was in Welcome valley at lunchtime.
Read my previous post. You have to be on a street when you do it. Not in a shop, not in the playground, not in Toon HQ, etc. Go to the district you want to terrorize, then go to Welcome Valley. Next, run onto one of the streets. Call invasion (or building).

It would have been easier with higher cogs than lvl 9 ya. Were you doing this for us?
I chose level 5 cogs on purpose (level 5 gives you levels 5-9). It was to keep it manageable for you all. If something were to go wrong, it's easier to recover with 9's than it is with 10's and 11's. With the number of buildings you were planning to do, it shouldn't make too much of a difference, as you were going to hit multiple buildings anyway. So long as you do most of the actual training on the last 2 floors, and so long as you enter the last floor during an invasion, then even if the invasion ends while you are on the last floor, you get double gag points.

S

Stubby

:bowdown:

Well, Flippers, I can't thank you enough for helping me last night with my lure and drop. I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere now that I have the goggles. :thumbsup: I also got about half what I needed for CEO which is great. I originally needed 5500, and managed to get about half after disasterous runs at the golf course. I should be able to get the rest in one or two 3 hole runs. Can you tell me where I can find a breakdown of the different items needed to refil suits? I think Wolfie posted one for VP recently. (I apologize if I am recognizing the wrong person - really bad memory)

Thank you, too, Wolfie for calling the invasions. I couldn't believe it when I was getting 200 pts for one gag. I was floored by that.:danceb:

Wow, you guys, and everyone else on stratics are so kind and generous, it really seems to hold my interest in the game. It maybe bordering on addiction, maybe!!:lol:

Thanks - Sandi:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: you guys deserve a 3 popcorn salute

F

Fangs McWolf

Can you tell me where I can find a breakdown of the different items needed to refil suits? I think Wolfie posted one for VP recently. (I apologize if I am recognizing the wrong person - really bad memory)
I posted about factory runs and the merits you can get.

If you need 5500 and got half of that, then you need a middle 6, a front 3 and then a building or 2. (Or just do 2 middle 6's)

Thank you, too, Wolfie for calling the invasions. I couldn't believe it when I was getting 200 pts for one gag. I was floored by that.:danceb:
It's always nice to see +200 on a few tracks. I've gotten it on 4 tracks before, was rather happy about that.
:gee:

F

Flippers

Read my previous post. You have to be on a street when you do it. Not in a shop, not in the playground, not in Toon HQ, etc. Go to the district you want to terrorize, then go to Welcome Valley. Next, run onto one of the streets. Call invasion (or building).
I did yesterday. But not in TTC. That's the difference.

I just didn't know one could control where Welcome Valley was like that.

Makes it another way for a new toon to TP to TTC aside from Goofy's and still stay in the same district.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no Welcome Valley past Toontown Central. Once you move to another playground, you're no longer in Welcome Valley.

F

Fangs McWolf

Makes it another way for a new toon to TP to TTC aside from Goofy's and still stay in the same district.
That's a trick I realized a very very long time ago. Makes it easy to open up ALL of the playgrounds on a new toon (TTC > DG (SBHQ) > DD (BBHQ) > TB (LBHW) > MM > DL > Salute > CBHQ) and return to TTC to open up GSW.

Also, if you want to get to the Welcome Valley version of GSW, then you HAVE to go to WV first and then go through the tunnel to it. If you select it on the map, it takes you out of WV. Same thing if you open the book and click on TTC, it'll take you to the normal district. I think if you are at GSW and click WV, it'll still take you to TTC, which is why I say that you HAVE to go there first.

T

tominator6578

sure, ill go at 5:00 PST ...need to go raise sound gags...from the pit of level 1 :)

Duke Biggenpoof: lvl 4 throw, 3 squirt, 1 sound...no suits yet.