• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disguise kits stopped working for anyone else?

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My thief gets the message that the kit will wear off after two hours but the disguise is no longer being applied. It worked fine the last time I played him about a month ago but now I can't get disguised anymore, my appearance and name no longer change.

Bug? Patch I missed? Anyone else unable to make it work now?

Last edited:

Stubentiger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It worked for me a few weeks ago.
But when under disguise, which dyes your hair white, I tried to use hair dye, it told me I could not. I thin k it worked differently 10 years ago, but who knows ....

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It worked for me a few weeks ago.
But when under disguise, which dyes your hair white, I tried to use hair dye, it told me I could not. I thin k it worked differently 10 years ago, but who knows ....
yes for us role players it was a bummer when the white hair was no longer dye able - you are correct it did somehow change and needs to be fixed.