• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discussion: Events

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have organized, somewhat, last Saturday's Town Hall and will bring subjects here for further discussion. As the players Saturday learned, the devs want to know our thoughts and wishes. So please feel free to contribute!

EVENTS

Dreadz LOCAL events

nimor LOCAL what kind of events dreadz?

Auriel LOCAL this is where I want to hear ideas.

Auriel LOCAL Dreadz first

Dreadz LOCAL hide and seek, trivia, things of that nature

Admin LOCAL been working with Auriel to get various event tools into the game

Dreadz LOCAL listen to the radio and see what games the DJ's play they all can be done in chat as well

Gremror LOCAL This isn't pokemon ;P

Admin LOCAL interesting, those arent the sort of events I had planned :)

Auriel LOCAL hehe

Admin LOCAL but could be fun

nimor LOCAL that will be nice

Gremror LOCAL Invasions?

Gremror LOCAL Like, Orc's invading Elitbule?

Dreadz LOCAL I was a mod for a game called Shaiya and we were given stuff by the admin to give out as prizes such as potions, and useful items new and old players could use to help them

Auriel LOCAL thats one of the things we are working on

Auriel LOCAL invasions that is

nimor LOCAL i have a Q is there a why to change the landscape from inside the game? like everqust next but smaller scale?

Admin LOCAL yeah the tools we've got in the works let admins spawn monsters, trigger pre-planned invasions, and give out reward items

Auriel LOCAL I can give out items. I just don't it to happen so often that its not special

Auriel LOCAL as far as gear goes, I have the same percentages to generate something specific as you have getting it to drop

Admin LOCAL nimor - well we can't really change the landscape, like hills and rocks, no

Admin LOCAL we can spawn stuff -- like walls or even houses -- but they have to be coded up offline, not something players can spontaneously set up

Admin LOCAL there are some potential things there, though. AC2 had a system where the forges in town needed lumber

nimor LOCAL mm that can work, for small ston blocks and a skill that lvl up slowly, players will allot of time can creat cool things

Admin LOCAL they looked all shabby and crappy until people provided the stuff to repair them, and then keep them fueled