• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discussion about new ideas for economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_fajjaa

I sensed something like that, I think EA and Luc see the competition looming on the horizon and its time for the TSO MONSTER to reawaken. About blankety blankety blank blank blank time.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I guess I'm just so used to our 'wish lists' here that it's hard to believe that EA is finally going to start taking some action and giving us the time and attention we deserve.

LOL I'm all in and hopefully I'll get my password soon so I can go pester him over at the blog cause I have good ideas too.

Update: Went and requested a new password and got it!! WOO HOO!!!

K

krazykara

I was wondering the same, too. I just hope it will be available for PC's as well as the consoles, if they are going that route.

G

I, too, thought it was odd that Luc mentioned it in his blog.

Maybe EA is trying to come up with the PC version of what Sony is doing for their console? *shrugs*

L

Laa-Laa

Let's face it the only reason that they would consider making a major update to this tired old game is to bring in new customers. Don't fool yourself, they aren't doing it to make you the fan boys happy, your still here after they give you nothing for how long now. They are in it to make more money.

I'm sorry but in my opinion they're not going to accomplish that by just adding a dynamic economy and new stat points to crappy unused furniture in a shiny new city. It isn't going to bring in new players or those of us who dropped out of your game for that matter. The fact is, to most gamers the TSO game play is a total bore. I'm good for about 2 minutes of skilling and maybe 1 jam crate. Anything beyond that is just borrring. Just poke me in the eye with an ice pick. Most gamers don't play a game so they can chat with friends, they play a game because they find the game entertaining and challenging. I would be willing to bet they won't be attempting to do that to TSO.
Unless they have figured out a way to add what we want, (you know they know what that is) then this whole process reeks of a user paid research project for some future endeavor of theirs.

Some things never change

Laa Laa

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Let's face it the only reason that they would consider making a major update to this tired old game is to bring in new customers. Don't fool yourself, they aren't doing it to make you the fan boys happy, your still here after they give you nothing for how long now. They are in it to make more money.

I'm sorry but in my opinion they're not going to accomplish that by just adding a dynamic economy and new stat points to crappy unused furniture in a shiny new city. It isn't going to bring in new players or those of us who dropped out of your game for that matter. The fact is, to most gamers the TSO game play is a total bore. I'm good for about 2 minutes of skilling and maybe 1 jam crate. Anything beyond that is just borrring. Just poke me in the eye with an ice pick. Most gamers don't play a game so they can chat with friends, they play a game because they find the game entertaining and challenging. I would be willing to bet they won't be attempting to do that to TSO.
Unless they have figured out a way to add what we want, (you know they know what that is) then this whole process reeks of a user paid research project for some future endeavor of theirs.

Some things never change

Laa Laa

[/ QUOTE ]

My old adage is "the game is what you make of it".

Skilling is just old and boring if you just park your sim on a sofa and read a book and go afk. It speaks to me of people that lack the initiative to keep themselves entertained. I really wonder if these people even like playing the sims at all?

Myself personally? I love to have fun and I can laugh myself silly during hours and hours of skilling. And my teenage son can testify to the fact that I'm laughing almost the entire time I'm playing. Laughter and humor are my weakness. So I am an instigator. I will find 'something' to get the conversation going. And most of the time, it just takes a little encouragement and the majority of the house is into the conversation and having fun.

I've found that listening the some of the sim radio stations is a lot of fun also. Not sure how many 'bored' people have tried that.

And if TSO wants to make a ton of money from new people by putting some new stuffin the game, I sure as heck will not complain about it.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

And if TSO wants to make a ton of money from new people by putting some new stuffin the game, I sure as heck will not complain about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I SEE new content then I won't complain. Until then I don't feel there is anything to be excited about. All he is asking for is ideas, which we all have been giving for a long time now.

Also, just because I complain on the "complain forums" doesn't mean I don't enjoy the game. If you know me, then you know I enjoy the game, as it is. I'm easily amused, but I won't get my hopes up for something new.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Some things never change

[/ QUOTE ]
TSO already did a couple of times. Whats one more time going to do?

Q

qtestpie

What I would really enjoy seeing (not sure if this falls under custom content or not) is some way to let us import clothing into the game like we did with TS1. This may just be a girly thing, but I enjoy dressing my sim in outfits lol!!! Hmmm what else would I like to see that would be completely new.... I would LOVE to see some new interactions maybe a "hold hands" interaction or something along those lines, my poor simmy is tired of giving cookies all day hehe. Is there any chance we could get some new jobs.. I really like the diner job, maybe we can have some sort of job along those lines.. possibly a "chef" job. Anyways, regardless of what we get if anything, this is a great thing thats happened and very encouraging as well. Ooh also I have some questions on the new city which I will post on Lucs website as well... Will we be able to move existing sims into that city? Is it going to be the only city we will have or can we keep our sims in other cities? I would be very hard pressed to part with my 4 year old sim whom I love dearly.

L

Laa-Laa

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really..How would you feel if they said that in order to view these new fantastic items that they added to the new city, or the game as a whole, you would have to pay an additional fee to download and add to your catalog? Would you be willing to pay, say a couple of dollars per item to play in this fantastic new city with those fantastic new catalog items? Maybe they could add a couple of new item every week. I'm not saying that is what they are going to do, I really have no idea, but I have to wonder what it is that will gain them additional revenue from an existing player base. Luc was the one who mentioned HOME and that by the looks of it will be their plan.. . except HOME like SL and THERE is free to play unless you want more content.

I never said that they would make a ton of money from new players by adding new stuff in the game. I said that they wouldn't get new players from adding dynamic pricing and new colors of existing couches and things.

Laa-Laa

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm ... No Secure Trading Talk

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we've forgotten how to think big big BIG!

[/ QUOTE ]
Well Luc said that he was gonna post about that yesterday and I was interested to see his ideas for that.

G

Actually, he said that on Saturday. He must have gotten some feedback in-game and changed his mind.

16 replies on the Custom Content blog?? That's IT??!!

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Actually, he said that on Saturday. He must have gotten some feedback in-game and changed his mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

O I didn't even bother to look at the date. I thought that was the first day he opened his blog :p I didn't comment on Custom Content because I think we should be spending our time on realistic possibilities for this game :p

M

MandiK

I love this outlook, I totally agree.

Being 'bored' is totally in your hands and what YOU want to do, or not do. There are endless possibilities, most people just would rather complain about not enough to do to keep them amused.

I couldnt agree more with you Dutch

Q

qtestpie

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Some things never change

Laa Laa

[/ QUOTE ]

My old adage is "the game is what you make of it".

Skilling is just old and boring if you just park your sim on a sofa and read a book and go afk. It speaks to me of people that lack the initiative to keep themselves entertained. I really wonder if these people even like playing the sims at all?

Myself personally? I love to have fun and I can laugh myself silly during hours and hours of skilling. And my teenage son can testify to the fact that I'm laughing almost the entire time I'm playing. Laughter and humor are my weakness. So I am an instigator. I will find 'something' to get the conversation going. And most of the time, it just takes a little encouragement and the majority of the house is into the conversation and having fun.

I've found that listening the some of the sim radio stations is a lot of fun also. Not sure how many 'bored' people have tried that.

[/ QUOTE ]

.. Took the words right out of my mouth.. you could NOT have stated this any better. I will admit.. I do look forward to updates.. but I refuse to cry over them or leave the game because I dont get them. I recently found something SOOO fun to do, me and my friends began working at the restaraunt job and inorder to beat the boredom we make little jokes about the NPC's that come in to order food. Its so funny and makes working fun! I also recently bought a cannon. Whenever guests come onto our lot we shoot them upon entrance to see how large of a puddle we can acquire (we of course make sure to tell them it isnt personal and provide them with the necessities to green afterwards) Once we got sucha big puddle it flooded the road. These are the things that make memories, objects are forgotten... friends arent.

J

Jeff_Steele

I'm very happy to hear that someone is actually doing something with this game. After being neglected for so many years its such a shock to see an actual employee on the boards saying they are going to do an actual UPDATE!

I will make my return to the game because of this new city they are proposing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's a testimonial to the fact that probably 90% of the people that were strong proponents of CC coming ot TSO left when they realized it wasn't gonna happen. I'm hoping that since that seems to be the case that Luc/EAMythic will utilize that time to work on something that the people that are still here want the most, whether it be the new economy, Upgradeable Objects, the 4th year anniversary gift....whatever the case may be.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

.. Took the words right out of my mouth.. you could NOT have stated this any better. I will admit.. I do look forward to updates.. but I refuse to cry over them or leave the game because I dont get them. I recently found something SOOO fun to do, me and my friends began working at the restaraunt job and inorder to beat the boredom we make little jokes about the NPC's that come in to order food. Its so funny and makes working fun! I also recently bought a cannon. Whenever guests come onto our lot we shoot them upon entrance to see how large of a puddle we can acquire (we of course make sure to tell them it isnt personal and provide them with the necessities to green

OMG want to really crack them up at the restaurant?

LMAO find someone sitting at a table alone and then sit down with them. Act like you are their date.

Or sit at the counter and start shouting that you want to be waited on.

I know a friend that kept coming to the restaurant throwing up outside the windows. OMG the restaurant can be way to much fun.

BTW - shooting guest landing at your lot? I think I know you because I have a bear friend that has to try to shoot my poor little sim either when entering the lot or while skilling at the mirrors.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I also recently bought a cannon. Whenever guests come onto our lot we shoot them upon entrance to see how large of a puddle we can acquire (we of course make sure to tell them it isnt personal and provide them with the necessities to green afterwards) Once we got sucha big puddle it flooded the road. These are the things that make memories, objects are forgotten... friends arent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more ......... I have very fond memories of spending hours playing with my cannon and shooting people that landed, people that dared to go afk, the cannon wars with other roomies were also great fun. Problem is that we did all that 2 and 3 years ago. We did it night after night for months and months ....... Its wonderful to hear that people are still discovering new things for them to do in game, but what about those of us that have done it all ....... is having something new to play with really too much to ask for?

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's a testimonial to the fact that probably 90% of the people that were strong proponents of CC coming ot TSO left when they realized it wasn't gonna happen. I'm hoping that since that seems to be the case that Luc/EAMythic will utilize that time to work on something that the people that are still here want the most, whether it be the new economy, Upgradeable Objects, the 4th year anniversary gift....whatever the case may be.

[/ QUOTE ]

So rather then do something that might attract those that left back to the game, they should just concentrate on keeping the 12,500 players left that are happy?

I wholeheartedly agree with Legs that pointed out how we've lost the ability to think big .......

It really is kind of a shame that here is someone involved with the birth of TSO coming back years later saying "ok guys, whats on your wishlist?" "What can we do to make the game great?" And all we can come up with is ..... fix a few of the ongoing bugs and give us our 4th year gift ........

For so long now people have been complaining about nobody listening and now we have someone not only listening but asking us for input.

Maybe we should all stop focusing on the past and why things haven't happened. Forget about worrying about why something might not be possible (based on previous years) and think about what you'd really like to see in TSO - then go over to Luc's blog and post about it.

We've been given a real opportunity to talk to an actual developer with a very real and personal interest in TSO, it would be such a shame to waste it.

Polly

B

BruceKnox

Polly, I couldn't agree more!! Nicely said!! I vote you the Moderator of the year! Finally a voice of reason! Thank you

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So rather then do something that might attract those that left back to the game, they should just concentrate on keeping the 12,500 players left that are happy?

I wholeheartedly agree with Legs that pointed out how we've lost the ability to think big .......

It really is kind of a shame that here is someone involved with the birth of TSO coming back years later saying "ok guys, whats on your wishlist?" "What can we do to make the game great?" And all we can come up with is ..... fix a few of the ongoing bugs and give us our 4th year gift ........

For so long now people have been complaining about nobody listening and now we have someone not only listening but asking us for input.

Maybe we should all stop focusing on the past and why things haven't happened. Forget about worrying about why something might not be possible (based on previous years) and think about what you'd really like to see in TSO - then go over to Luc's blog and post about it.

We've been given a real opportunity to talk to an actual developer with a very real and personal interest in TSO, it would be such a shame to waste it.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it comes from being jaded and/or cynical...I dunno. Even though Luc has been proven to actually be an EAMythic employee I think it's really difficult for anybody to actually believe that their wishes/dreams/aspirations for TSO are going to be listened to, when for the last 4 years they've *supposedly* always had an eye and an ear on us (through Saraha/Parizad), yet nothing we've wished/begged/suggested whatever has actually come into fruition.

As far as *only* wanting the 4th year gift or being worried about keeping the 12,500 players TSO has left as opposed to MAYBE bringing people back that quit long ago? Yes, I do feel that way. If they can't keep the players they have right now happy, what makes you think they can bring anybody else back and keep THEM happy? Kinda reminds me about the parable of the dog with the bone in his mouth seeing his reflection in the water, and, thinking the reflection was another dog with another bone, he snarled thinking that he was gonna get that bone away from the other dog. In the process he dropped the bone he had in his mouth, so he was left with nothing. To me seeing a majority of positive posts with a few negative sprinkled in (because I do realize that they will never be able to keep everybody happy at the same time) IS thinking big because it's something that hasn't happened in what......18 months - 2 years now?

T

trevor57

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it comes from being jaded and/or cynical...I dunno. Even though Luc has been proven to actually be an EAMythic employee I think it's really difficult for anybody to actually believe that their wishes/dreams/aspirations for TSO are going to be listened to, when for the last 4 years they've *supposedly* always had an eye and an ear on us (through Saraha/Parizad), yet nothing we've wished/begged/suggested whatever has actually come into fruition.

As far as *only* wanting the 4th year gift or being worried about keeping the 12,500 players TSO has left as opposed to MAYBE bringing people back that quit long ago? Yes, I do feel that way. If they can't keep the players they have right now happy, what makes you think they can bring anybody else back and keep THEM happy? Kinda reminds me about the parable of the dog with the bone in his mouth seeing his reflection in the water, and, thinking the reflection was another dog with another bone, he snarled thinking that he was gonna get that bone away from the other dog. In the process he dropped the bone he had in his mouth, so he was left with nothing. To me seeing a majority of positive posts with a few negative sprinkled in (because I do realize that they will never be able to keep everybody happy at the same time) IS thinking big because it's something that hasn't happened in what......18 months - 2 years now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I, for one, would be happy we NEVER got our 4th year gift if it meant we could get some more updates... like new objects, new features, whatever. i think Luc should go read through the ideas forums on stuff that we've been dreaming out. that's what they're there for, right?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I, for one, would be happy we NEVER got our 4th year gift if it meant we could get some more updates... like new objects, new features, whatever. i think Luc should go read through the ideas forums on stuff that we've been dreaming out. that's what they're there for, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

If giving up the former would guarantee the latter, I agree 100%. Believe me, if I, and the others that are wary, are wrong, I for one will eat my words politely with a knife and fork sans ketchup OR salt
. I really do hope Luc exceeds those expectations. Seeing a big new update being published very well could be what pushes me to bite the bullet and do that 60 hour download to get back into the game...but for now it comes down to the proof is in the puddin kinda thing.

G

*worships Polly*

VERY well said!
I like to think of it as we have the opportunity to help them design a whole new game, not just fix the game we have.

M

MandiK

Amazing post! No one could say it better than that.

::high fives Polly::

S

SimoleanMan

Unfortunately I think the *thinking* is getting TOO big. I'm agreeing with CBrewton here..

They couldn't barely answer us about anything in 4 years, now suddenly 1 person at tso decides to listen and asks for input? I've seen what Luc has put on his blog and even with A FULL staff of daily developers or programmers that will take months to and if not over a year to implement and even get to testing and then to us.. Its a HUGE undertaking all that he has listed and we should know this from the previous additions of betaville and dragons cove.

I'm glad someone is trying or loistening, but many don't realize that its not going to happen over night. *IF* any of it ever does it will be quite soime time before it actuallydoes happen.

T

trevor57

<blockquote><hr>

Unfortunately I think the *thinking* is getting TOO big. I'm agreeing with CBrewton here..

They couldn't barely answer us about anything in 4 years, now suddenly 1 person at tso decides to listen and asks for input? I've seen what Luc has put on his blog and even with A FULL staff of daily developers or programmers that will take months to and if not over a year to implement and even get to testing and then to us.. Its a HUGE undertaking all that he has listed and we should know this from the previous additions of betaville and dragons cove.

I'm glad someone is trying or loistening, but many don't realize that its not going to happen over night. *IF* any of it ever does it will be quite soime time before it actuallydoes happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

think positive simoleanman, positive... lol.

i am somewhat confused though. are there still devs working on the 4th year gift and luc is doing something seperate to help to improve the game?

what Luc is doing can't hurt the game though, i think we should try to take our time to give our ideas to him rather then take our time to complain. let's try to take advantage of this second chance..

G

Yeah you've gotta remain positive but you've also got to stay sub-orbital, otherwise you're just setting yourself up for failure.

For instance I can set out to make a business work, give it everything I've got and every day put one foot in front of the other, and that's a noble goal. If however on day 1 I say 'in a year's time I want my business to make me a millionaire', well unless you're selling sports cars that's really not a realistic goal. If I say in 10 years I want my business to make me a millionaire, that's still dreaming big but it's being a touch more realistic.

I don't think SimoleanMan was saying 'don't post your ideas on the blog', 'its never gonna happen or anything like that', I think he's just trying to interject a little reality here and say that we shouldn't look for anything big within the next 12-24 months. I remember I think it was in regards to custom content, Kyle I believe it was said that if we wanted CC we could count on getting zero other updates for 6-8 months, and that was with a few more people than one working on it. Now we have Luc, and maybe Randy if he's still on our team part time. Given those facts I don't think 12-24 months is unrealistic if in fact the changes are like Milton says, virtually making a new game rather than making improvements to this one.

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

what Luc is doing can't hurt the game though, i think we should try to take our time to give our ideas to him rather then take our time to complain. let's try to take advantage of this second chance..

[/ QUOTE ]

He could be inadvertently filling us with false hope cant he?.....I mean there has been so much b****ing and complaining about the lack of everything for months, then the lack of effort towards the 4th year gift. Luc made a good move in telling us about the site cause it can give us that little bit hope and take our minds off the udder reality that this game has not seen an update in a very very long time. Its like Simolean man said, it can take even a year to fully instate any ideas that people may suggest. The site will continue to serve its purpose of possibility, and taking our minds off of the current state of the game....personally I will not put to much hope into it though, I think it will be another "oh hey guys we are still working on it", "sorry no new information is being brought up","looks like it will take longer than expected, hold in there guys".....but hey thats just my two cents.

Q

qtestpie

I found something that I thought was rather interesting... I was looking on the picture board at the comments left about Parizads cubicle. Well, one of those comments happened to state something about economy fix being written on the dry erase board ... that picture was released before Luc came about. Is it possible that they have been planning for luc to come about and fix the economy?

B

BruceKnox

No matter when Luc came..he is my hero and will stay my hero! Long Live the Lucster!!! Long Live TSO! (Luc seriously we need to talk about this "new city" idea...)

T

trevor57

<blockquote><hr>

I found something that I thought was rather interesting... I was looking on the picture board at the comments left about Parizads cubicle. Well, one of those comments happened to state something about economy fix being written on the dry erase board ... that picture was released before Luc came about. Is it possible that they have been planning for luc to come about and fix the economy?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> i'm not for sure, but i think she said that she always writes down all of our ideas. obviously an economy fix is something that most of us can agree that we need. Luc obviously has developing skills, so if he would've asked and no one would've really said an economy fix, but had other ideas, we probably would get another kind of update... i don't really know for sure, but that's just what i think. </font>

G

Gwenevieve

<blockquote><hr>

I started a blog a www.TSO-E.com do discuss some ideas about what we could change in The Sims Online. I welcome feedback on those ideas on the Blog. Thanks
Luc

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi.
I put a sign at my house with the blog address so to get people to go.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

Hi.
I put a sign at my house with the blog address so to get people to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great idea!

C

Clay'

I logged in last night and very few people know about this new city/new improvements. We definitly need to spread the word in game so we make sure this gets everyones input and attention.

Sidenote* I was in the server outages forum and saw a old post from tigger and curiously saw that she logged into stratics to check up on us on 3/3/07. The days Luc created his blog. Interesting...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sidenote* I was in the server outages forum and saw a old post from tigger and curiously saw that she logged into stratics to check up on us on 3/3/07. The days Luc created his blog. Interesting...

[/ QUOTE ]

The logical side of me says that's a coincidence but MAN it'd be great if it wasn't. Her departure was the beginning of the steady decline in alot of people's eyes. If anybody can breathe life back into TSO at all, it'd definitely be her. Why would she pick a new pseudo-identity though instead of just coming back as Maxis Tigger, and why would she log in with the Tigger identity at all since Luc has his own name (though *sigh* he hasn't made an appearance again since the beginning of this thread). Like I said the logical side of me just can't add it up even though I so want it to not be a coinkydink.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why would she pick a new pseudo-identity though instead of just coming back as Maxis Tigger, and why would she log in with the Tigger identity at all since Luc has his own name (though *sigh* he hasn't made an appearance again since the beginning of this thread).

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are implying that Luc and Tigger are the same person, please stop right there. Google "Luc Barthelet" and you will see he looks nothing like Tigger.

C

Clay'

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Why would she pick a new pseudo-identity though instead of just coming back as Maxis Tigger, and why would she log in with the Tigger identity at all since Luc has his own name (though *sigh* he hasn't made an appearance again since the beginning of this thread).

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are implying that Luc and Tigger are the same person, please stop right there. Google "Luc Barthelet" and you will see he looks nothing like Tigger.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> I wasn't saying they are the same people, more that it was interesting that she logged back into stratics and saw that Lucs blog post. I thought maybe she had heard about Luc wanting to change TSO and was curious. But I do agree with that since Tigger departed things did decline and Parizad I enjoy you very much but I can not blame you but felt more sad that people demanded news when there was nothing for you to report. I believe Tigger was more involved then we know.</font>

S

SimoleanMan

Well why in the first place does luc have to log back in here? He specificaly setup the blog to communicate and do interacting there, that was the purpose of him creating it. Its better suited and easier for him to do it at his own place then here I would think. Why check in here when he told users to go there? Not his fault peeps won't listen..

B

Bryan-BF

Great idea. I have added it into my sim bio and house bio as well. I have actually thought of starting a neighborhood and getting it on the map. I'm sure people would blog then.

G

Cuz it divides the community even further. There should be one, and only one, official Maxis website for TSO.

Hard enough getting players to come here, now we gotta expect a segement of this segment to follow through and go to another site?

Most folks do not have that patience, and once again we will have a site full of "the players' opinions" that isn't even reperesentative of what folks on Stratics want, let alone what the run-of-the-mill player wants.

Whatever happened to good ol' fashioned surveys? They've got our demographic info on file with our account info, don't they?

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I'm thinking we really shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Just my opinion.

I

imported_Starrfoxx

I've been doing my part too. Not only did I do a few posts there on the blog, but I've told everyone on my radio show with Charmed Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.