• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discussing Balance

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why do you bring up icq when you already let us all know you are NOT willing to transfer to test center which takes 60 seconds...not even a good troll
Um.... you brought up ICQ... again, showing the genius you are... :hahaha:

That would be because you asked for me to give you my ICQ# (which I did) and you are still afraid to ICQ me... why ask for it if you're not going to even icq me?
... and you wonder why I'm not going to waste my time pvping against someone who is obviously inexperienced it's not hard to tell that just by the way you post (lol)... It's not fun killing script-miners which is what I assume your pvp skill-level is equivalent to.

By the way, I'm sure I'll be waiting for your ICQ for a very long time. already been more than 24 hours, why are you so so scared? ...What else could it be?

I couldn't help but notice you didn't confirm or deny:
I'd be surprised if you either
A) aren't Cazador,
or
B) in the same guild he is.
A) True or False?
B) True or False?

Either of those would explain your lack of pvp & game mechanic knowledge. - I'll save you the embarrassment though.
I doubt you have a chance to compete with anyone even remotely good, let alone compete with me... it's ridiculous...

I mean....
and by the way, I do agree with Paithan...

I really did not need to know who you were. You are a good pvper. But I could tell just by reading your posts even if i dont agree with everything
Who have you killed with the necro template pre publish? And I say it was useless because corpse skin did absolutely nothing.
CovenantX member: 154707 said:
Virem, Diddles, Hey Arnold, Carter, Dan (blazings guildie), Aekyo, & Asha to name probably the "betters" out of all of them. -only the Atl players.
Mooselisted/Marrok Gwaine, Biddibadibu (mikeD), The Town Drunk (Genesis?), Thanatos (Bane) - LS

Virem is the only one out of all of them that has killed me one vs one without pets. -he might have it recorded. (If I had it I'd post our 3 1v1 fights)

Diddles went into the arena with me, I could screenshot the arena record if need be 4/14/2016 (checked it last night to verify it was pre-buff), but the thing is I haven't played much Since corpse has been buffed. so pretty much everyone has been killed by it pre-buff. It's most definitely not going to be more difficult to kill people with it now.

The fact that I've killed most/all the "Good players" (lol) with the template before it received the Corpse Skin Update just shows that you're probably not very good at pvp. I'll even show you "why":

What the hell is that first sentence, why shouldn't necros be running around because of a focused spec? Yes it should stack with curse, necros will go back into the closet if you can't stack them, so like I said if he MUST nerf it drop it to 50 at max.
Because 55% Fire isn't enough resistance reduction for you to kill anyone with? Get....Better...At...UO, end of story.

Thanks for playing... PM/ICQ me if you wish to continue...:D