• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discordance

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

Does anyone have an up to date list of what to discord for skill gain? I see the old guides but if crystal ball is right it is pretty off now. I am at 71.7 trying to reach 90 for mastery gains. Any help is appreciated.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My personal fav spot, not sure if it is well known but raptors will take you easy from around 60ish to GM+

Pros here are... They cant get to you and the 'summoned' raptors despawn and respawn often. Also a good place to train pets in disco.

Disco.jpg

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ty much I will give it a shot. I dropped music to 100 and it is making a big difference as well that bonus is no joke stuff was saying easy then went to challenging/optimal.

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Made it to stop cant seem to get up there though says cant teleport. Still working it though see if i can find the sweet spot.

Edit for: managed to get it...thank you for info

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Made it to stop cant seem to get up there though says cant teleport. Still working it though see if i can find the sweet spot.

Edit for: managed to get it...thank you for info
Yup, there are 2 or 3 spots you can teleport to, the remainder of the plateau is blocked. That said, there is a possibility it's completely blocked on some shards.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember just discording everything I came across, back in the day.

This was before everything was uprooted and changed to death. After Power Hour ended! So much has changed since. I'm now building a new discord tamer on another shard and its SO much harder then I remember. I feel lucky to get tame 5 gains in 1 try... and I'll get far more discord gains, switching around. Dont forget, you can go out of range or hide and hit them again.