• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discordance length?

M

MrMiagi

Once you discord a monster does the discord last forever or is there a time limit? Also can discord be resisted by a monster or does it always stick?

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

It depends on if you stay in range or not, I don't know what the range is off the top of my head but I think it's increased by your skill.

It takes 12 seconds to wear off but you have to be out of range for the full 12 seconds for it to stop. If you come back in range on 11 seconds it won't wear off.

Being hidden/invised also counts as being out of range however this isn't the same thing as maintaining line of sight. You can not have line of sight and it will stay discorded.

It can't be resisted but it can fail like any other skill attempt. Based on your bards skills and the targets barding difficulty and the type/quality of the instrument you use. If you are below the minimum requirements it won't even let you try.