• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Macefighting] Disco/Macer

C

Cazzador

I have a macer toon that I haven't finished and has been sitting collecting dust for while. Last night I was thinking what if I make it a Disco/Macer just for fun. So what do you guys think. Not PvP toon just PvM.

So far I got him at:
Mace 110%
Tact 110%
Parry 100%
Anatomy 100%
Healing 90%

Now going to add. Music 110% and Disco 110% It comes up to 730 but I got a few rings that would help with that. Just a Fun toon.

J

Jaimes

I would definitely try to squeeze Chivalry in there since that will significantly increase your damage output.

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran something similar for awhile. It really was fun to play
How about this

110 Mace
100 tact
100 Anat
90 Heal
65 Chiv
110 Music
110 Disco
100 Bush

That's 785.

Get a ring & bracelet. Imbue 3 skills at 10-13 per. Add on DI.

You'd have chiv for CW & EoO. You'd have Bushido for lightning strike & perfection bonuses, plus confidence heals. Run ML & SL on a diamnond mace with high SSI. Discord and spam LS.