• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Disco and Barding Difficulty

• Thread starter YuriGaDaisukiDa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

How does this work?

Based on the formula for barding difficulty most monsters that are 160 to start, will stay 160 after discod. (most are 160 because of things other than their skills)

Does discord do something to the barding difficulty?

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At 120 music and 120 Disco, you will drop the barding difficulty to 155 on creatures that start out at 160.

H

Hulk Hogan

Can someone else confirm this? I know it's not the whole 28%, but I thought it was more than just 5 points...

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The targets Skills get cut by 28%, when Discoed by a 120 Bard.

The Barding Difficulty is a factor of many things, including the target's skills, resists and Stats.

I know the resists are cut too, but not by what amount. I can tellyou a Dark Father goes from 30 in all resists to 16 in all resists.

I do not know, by what formula the new barding diffuculty is calculated. It would seem like you would see a larger drop than just 5 points, given the large drop in Resists and Skills.

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, a 160 is cut down to 155 by a 120 bard.
a 120 bard should cut the skills and resists both by 28%. It seems some tougher monsters don't follow that rule though. Like peerless it only drops by 1. Just 1. 240 skill points for 1. If thats not complete BS then I don't know what is.