• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disappearing stone wall tiles?

kronides

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did a search, and couldn't find anything related to this.

So yesterday, I put up some craftable stone walls in a keep (Traditional Keep in the menu), and everything was fine all day and night. When I logged in today, though, most had disappeared, with some exceptions: all the doors I placed were still there, and one "rough windowless" was still in place. Obviously I had double-clicked each to lock them all down yesterday, I am certain because they no longer glowed yellow (and it is not possible that I missed that many tiles, we're talking probably 30 tiles in all that vanished).

Does anyone know why this may be, or has had anything similar happen? Thanks for any input.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
have you checked moving crate?

where they on the roofs?
I remember this happened to me (after server up)

kronides

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's weird. Yesterday after posting the OP I re-placed everything that had vanished the previous night / morning, and today they were still there. I have no idea why they vanished the first time and not the second, but that is what happened. They were not on the roof.

I had not thought of the moving crate, but after you suggested it, I checked (you know, for science), and, alas, there was nothing there.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure you know, but just a reminder to players that have never worked with craftable stone pieces and doors. Stone pieces you double click to secure, metal items, i.e. doors have to be looked down. If you lock down stone pieces, there is a chance that they will disappear after server up.