• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Dilemma with template choice

G

Gil

I'm hoping you can help me clear up a few things. I have a full roster of characters with soulstones to do plenty of swapping of skills. I'm having a difficult time deciding what would be easier to do high level maps with: I am leaning toward either my tamer or my mystic mage. I think I play better and die less with my tamer, but is there a vast difference between a mystic and a tamer as far as ease of mapping? I also have a bard, so any advice/experience as to what template works for you would be much appreciated!

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm hoping you can help me clear up a few things. I have a full roster of characters with soulstones to do plenty of swapping of skills. I'm having a difficult time deciding what would be easier to do high level maps with: I am leaning toward either my tamer or my mystic mage. I think I play better and die less with my tamer, but is there a vast difference between a mystic and a tamer as far as ease of mapping? I also have a bard, so any advice/experience as to what template works for you would be much appreciated!
Mystic 100 Skill bonus on jewels to go to legend
Focus 120
Lockpick 100
Carto 100
Mining 60
Mage 40
Music 100 Skill bonus on jewels to go to legend
Provo 100 Skill bonus on jewels to go to legend

Can solo level sevens easily

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not familar with mystics but wouldnt do a mass sleep on a spell stone do a similar work? (More like an area peace but it might work.)

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't need to invis when the spawn pops?
Like the post below says you can either mass sleep or run like hell. I prefer to run a screen or so away. When the spawn pops you have about 1 second to move away before anything targets you.
Everytime I try to mass sleep the spawn on the higher end chests it goes downhill quickly