• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Die More Champ

M

Malador

For those that cannot read it, A Lepruchaun says

"run more champ"

Maybe you should have run instead of talking ****.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a corpse or kill shot name. It's A Leprechaun's text. I can't make out the first two words even zoomed and sharpened.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH

MY

GOD

Malador killed someone!

Call the times!

Hold the presses!

:loser:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to see it, dexer vs dexer, mal and cynic. oh yea dueling rules apply (no running of screen for instance)

I want to see more faction fights like the one last night in brit!

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to see more oranges that don't run off screen as soon as I run up.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea, the only thing i didn't like was SL running and jumping off screen faster than i can say "I'm on Bo Hunter"

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes that was fun... might be able to do it again tonight.

Next time I won't sit on foot waiting to get smoked. If you guys run to the GY every time we won't fight you in brit... Most of us were dexxers so the tele over the fence thing and on top of roofs gets old.. !

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. fight at prime time before the workin folk have to go to bed.
Grow a pair and don't go to bed at 8 pm.

I agree it was very fun. I won't be on tonight, possibly tomorrow night after like 10 or 11 est! That is given there is a fight that late...after all the "workin" folk are in bed...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
www.teleportscrolls.com/getsome

P.S. fight at prime time before the workin folk have to go to bed.
Still, the thing is, oh you teled up there on that there roof, im gunna follow you *teleports*, oh wait wow you are precasting and i dont have my weap equiped *equps weap* *gets nailed by a combo* oh no.... you tele'd back down, shucks... *starts cycle over*

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes that was fun... might be able to do it again tonight.

Next time I won't sit on foot waiting to get smoked. If you guys run to the GY every time we won't fight you in brit... Most of us were dexxers so the tele over the fence thing and on top of roofs gets old.. !
We've only fought you once in brit, i teleported over the fence twice while waiting to regroup with my guys. If were fighting you outnumbered youd better believe were going to use anything at our disposal.

Regardless it was fun, im glad you guys are taking part of the faction festivitys!
and yes bo hunter is very very fast

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've only fought you once in brit, i teleported over the fence twice while waiting to regroup with my guys. If were fighting you outnumbered youd better believe were going to use anything at our disposal.

Regardless it was fun, im glad you guys are taking part of the faction festivitys!
and yes bo hunter is very very fast
Didn't want it to come off as complaining, **** happens...

But yea, i'm trying to get some folks interested in factions again especially since EA is now forcing people to do factions for higher end gear..

So, you'll be seeing more of us around.. :gun:

S

Sgt.Slaughter

For those that cannot read it, A Lepruchaun says

"run more champ"

Maybe you should have run instead of talking ****.
1v1 me for 50m ne thing goes? use what ever template you want, summons/pets are ok, pots are ok, no fields...

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For 50mill Ill duel you. But Im not duelling anyone until I get in my duel with garrett which is long overdue and Im at fault. School is keeping me WAYYYY busier than I expected.

S

Still Frame

For 50mill Ill duel you. But Im not duelling anyone until I get in my duel with garrett which is long overdue and Im at fault. School is keeping me WAYYYY busier than I expected.
Pft who goes to school.....well my rides here. I may possibly log on tonight! :) after school and my internship, anyone up for some duels or something (around 4:30 eastern)

M

Malador

1v1 me for 50m ne thing goes? use what ever template you want, summons/pets are ok, pots are ok, no fields...
Hell, I will fight anyone who pays me 50 mil. When do you want to do this? I hope you understand I will not be trusting you to pay up. Payment will be required in advance.

S

Sgt.Slaughter

Hell, I will fight anyone who pays me 50 mil. When do you want to do this? I hope you understand I will not be trusting you to pay up. Payment will be required in advance.
we can have a broker hold it chump.

M

Malador

You must not read stratics often. Aldo doesn't duel.

Who said anything about a duel. He said and I quote, "1v1 me for 50m ne thing goes?" There is no mention of a duel in that sentence and it is not a bet. He simply offered me 50 mil to fight him. I am taking him up on it.

M

Malador

Nope i dont read stratics, but from what ive seen hes just like monica.. pop shot pos archer.
Your mistaken boy, on many points. Monica is a stealther who stealths around looting kills and runs from every fight that presents itself. Aldo has neither hiding or stealthing. He dont pop out of anywhere although he does take the final shot any time it is offered. Aldo is a chiv dexer pure and simple and not a very good one at that.

Now you have talked enough ****. When do you want to pay me my 50 mil and fight me. I am available tonight around 9:00 pm est. If you feel I wont fight you once you pay me then find a respected broker. I must be able to verify his credentials. The cost of the broker is your problem, it dont come out of my 50 mil.

S

Sgt.Slaughter

Your mistaken boy, on many points. Monica is a stealther who stealths around looting kills and runs from every fight that presents itself. Aldo has neither hiding or stealthing. He dont pop out of anywhere although he does take the final shot any time it is offered. Aldo is a chiv dexer pure and simple and not a very good one at that.

Now you have talked enough ****. When do you want to pay me my 50 mil and fight me. I am available tonight around 9:00 pm est. If you feel I wont fight you once you pay me then find a respected broker. I must be able to verify his credentials. The cost of the broker is your problem, it dont come out of my 50 mil.
You must be "speshal" i was refering to you dueling me for 50m you flamer.

M

Malador

You must be "speshal" i was refering to you dueling me for 50m you flamer.
Then in the future you better have someone that understands your wishes proof read your posts. Your post offered me 50 mil to fight you. It did not make mention of a duel. It did not make mention of a contest. You simply offered to pay me and I accepted. That is a contract.

When shall we meet to complete the contract. Keep in mind if you chicken out I still get paid.

Oh and since you, the challenger, made up a bunch of rules for a 1 v 1 field fight of all things. I have a rule to add. That rule is No Pets summoned or otherwise.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then in the future you better have someone that understands your wishes proof read your posts. Your post offered me 50 mil to fight you. It did not make mention of a duel. It did not make mention of a contest. You simply offered to pay me and I accepted. That is a contract.

When shall we meet to complete the contract. Keep in mind if you chicken out I still get paid.

Oh and since you, the challenger, made up a bunch of rules for a 1 v 1 field fight of all things. I have a rule to add. That rule is No Pets summoned or otherwise.
And Aldo goes off on a semantics rant again..