• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did You Lose Something Wednesday (9/30) at the Spellweaving Circle?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a blessed object laying on the ground at the spellweaving circle by the Brit bank today at about 4:40 p.m. Eastern Time. I'm sure it's of value to someone. It's something I certainly would be distressed to lose. I asked in chat several times if anyone was around who had been at the SW circle shortly before but got no reply. So I picked up the item so it would not decay and am holding it for safekeeping. I will be happy to return it if you will contact me by message and identify what the item is. Hopefully that will help get it back to the rightful owner.

mana hit

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One time on the Brady Bunch the boys found a wallet with like 1100 bucks in it, all the kids wanted to keep it at first, but the dad Mike, gave it to the police. Glad to see more people are following in the footsteps of the greatest T.V. family ever and keeping it honest! Very groovy thing your doing!!!!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One time on the Brady Bunch the boys found a wallet with like 1100 bucks in it, all the kids wanted to keep it at first, but the dad Mike, gave it to the police. Glad to see more people are following in the footsteps of the greatest T.V. family ever and keeping it honest! Very groovy thing your doing!!!!
I'm just hoping whoever lost the item figures out to look here. I think it was probably someone who went to the circle this afternoon to get a focus. Today was the first time I've actually done much on Origin (or in UO at all) in a long, long time and I was not really paying attention to who was calling out about needing a focus and I don't really know who is who there anymore.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Nice of you to try return it! i know me and ppl I play with use that circle alot I have posted in our discord. On another note of losing and returns dropped my wallet at convience store out of town knew i had lost it there went back to ask if anyone turned it in 30min later nothin so cancel all my cards go get new driver license. 2 weeks later shows up in mail no return address with everything in it minus 60 bucks. Was stupid like I'm sure they felt it was nice of them to send it back. when I spent all the time replacing it all in 2 days when they actually gave me back nothing except I have extra licenses now... can't believe 60 dollars would make you pocket it but be so righteously good to try give it back...ppl these days. I applaud you @Tina Small

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice of you to try return it! i know me and ppl I play with use that circle alot I have posted in our discord. On another note of losing and returns dropped my wallet at convience store out of town knew i had lost it there went back to ask if anyone turned it in 30min later nothin so cancel all my cards go get new driver license. 2 weeks later shows up in mail no return address with everything in it minus 60 bucks. Was stupid like I'm sure they felt it was nice of them to send it back. when I spent all the time replacing it all in 2 days when they actually gave me back nothing except I have extra licenses now... can't believe 60 dollars would make you pocket it but be so righteously good to try give it back...ppl these days. I applaud you @Tina Small
Thanks for letting people know. Hopefully someone will figure out they dropped or slid a certain blessed item out of their pack while at the circle and don't have it anymore.