• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did you claim a First Aid Belt Before They Pulled It?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If so, you will need to contact Mesanna directly. Kyronix answered my question on the official forums. (It's scary when you open your messages and see "Kyronix has repsonded to you" You start thinking uh oh what did I say?!)

This is the post from bug forum.

Kyronix Posts: 780Dev

9:39AM Flag

@Marge - contact Mesanna at [email protected] and she can get you sorted out.

if you read this message, please get the word out for all those that don't read the forums.

P.S. Windy and rainy here but power holding out so far.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Also be careful when you select items to purchase off the rewards guy.
There is no gump to say "you sure?"
It just goes straight to your bag when you click it.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
they were only 10 drops needed for belt on atl lasted for an hour, some peeps got lucky and got cheap lol. was 30 at first, took hour to remove mistake

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I should ask if the boots not having durability is a bug or a feature..... ohh wait I'm not Merrrrrr whatever his name is. LoL
Durability really does not mater. The old ones can br repaired and pof back to 255/255