• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did you apply to become a "Event Moderater"?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering how many of you applied for the "Event Moderater" position? I know it says you have to be 18 years old, know UO and have a creative mind.
Here is the link again if you missed it on FoF: Event Moderater Application

I know I was thinking about trying out for it myself. I may know a little about UO and that should help some. I also know Catskills got some of the best players around who would do great in this position.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have, but I have about as much creativity as a stump. Besides, I'm busy enough as it is.

But that's not to say the thought hadn't occurred to me.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't :x. I have a mark on my account. From what I was told before don't bother for anything if that's the case ;x.

S

Shotgun

you should apply anyway Nystul, never know till you try

A

Ashlen

Come on Nystul apply
they may over look your one wittle mark

"youcandoit"

Your a great leader and organizer

A

Ashlen

My :heart:Beloved:heart: Nystul of Catskills wouldnt lie
Would he :p

Whats one or two little marks
Can't they take a joke :D

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol how would i be able to see how many marks my accounts have? its been so long i cant remember whats on em for what, if anything.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did give serious thought to applying, but decided that real life needs to take priority for the next few months.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I applied... but my availability is probably nowhere near what they want.