• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did we lose access to the Abyss right side again?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It looks as if the house that hosted the teleporter to the right side abyss house has changed hands.
Have we lost access again?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it might just be a house remodeling. Let's wait and see.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's been a week. If you have a way of getting in touch with "Postman" (is that Spellbreaker?) please do.

==
This is bad game design.
This should not have been put into the hands of players, because players can quit, make a house private, or die.
We need a real fix for this problem because it recurs.

*slightly edited to remove excessive badmouthing of one of the Dev team

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI, Char & Sarah have posted on the bulletin board at their abyss house that anyone can lock down a teleporter. I trust them implicitly having known them for some time from the guild I'm in on Siege. I know this doesn't resolve your issue with the particular abyss house in question or in general but thought you might like to know.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Spellbreakers were on this morning and mentioned that the work on the house will be completed and accessible this weekend.