• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did they ever address the AC/transfer tokens on SP?

• Thread starter Sergul'zan_SP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Peddlerpug

Yes, there is an NPC loacted in West Brit Bank (old school luna) that will trade them in for usable tokens (not sure if its 7AE or Herritage that he gives you).

Simply hold the token in top level of your your inventory and when you approach him a menu will pop-up asking if you would like to trade your unusable token.

Hope that helps!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

That's fine by me. We don't need no stinkin' blessings.

G

Aye -- he gives you 7AE tokens.

Be aware that there are TWO types of token (and I do not mean char transfer/advanced char) - one will be accepted immediately, the other, he will ignore.

The way around the ignored one is simply to attempt to use it. After it refuses to allow you to use it, it will be returned to your pack, as one of the acceptable ones. Then, approach the NPC again.

A

AntiOTF

I tried that, and he still doesn't accpet mine, and I have 8 of em.

I'm confused, does he, or does he not accpet AC/char trans tokens?

G

Aye, he does accept them - he's taken every one I've ever offered him, the '2 types' thing above notwithstanding.

However, I DID find that occasionally he grew bored with serving the same customer over and over, and I had to wander off the screen, and then come back again, before he would give me any more.

He should take account transfer and advanced character tokens quite happily.
If he doesn't, and you have a fair amount of time on your hands, I'd suggest calling a GM. There are lots of things you can do at a bank while waiting for GMs!

*insert list of crazy things to do at a bank below this post*

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

*insert list of crazy things to do at a bank below this post*

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think we wanna go there. I should be depositing my tokens sometime this weekend if any lovely ladies would like to come and keep me company.

Thanks for the info, I've got a ton of these things to ditch.