• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did The New Patch Screw Up UOA?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some reason after I patched, I would get an error for each shard I tried to log in and every character saying "error, settings may... something" I'm too tired to remember..

Anyways , am I the only one getting this error??? :wall:

Thanks.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm getting it too, but it seems to be working just fine for me.

S

shadowsride

If you right click on UAO and sign in as Administrator that message goes away.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm always signed on as an admin account, but I still get that message. It seems to be intermittent. Sometimes I get it, some times I don't.

S

SUPRsalad

i was getting the message right when sa came out too, then it went away when uoa patched.. its just a zit..
Doesn't seem to affect anything, it will probably go away soon.

M

morgawr68

i keep getting the message that my password isnt correct. but after rebooting it works, most of the time. even tried changing my password and still get that error.