• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dialogue between Astaroth, Time Lord, Kronos, Wexton

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Does anyone have a transcript of the dialogue between Astaroth (Shadowlord of Hate), the Time Lord, the "Mad Mage" Kronos, and the hapless apprentice Wexton that occurred on Day 2 of the event?

-Galen's player

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone have a transcript of the dialogue between Astaroth (Shadowlord of Hate), the Time Lord, the "Mad Mage" Kronos, and the hapless apprentice Wexton that occurred on Day 2 of the event?

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

There was dialogue?

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

<blockquote><hr>

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there for both events on both days and I remember very little dialogue. I'm honestly not sure how you even had time to notice the name of the shadowlord. I also don't remember seeing the apprentice the second day but I do remember seeing Melissa. I could very well be mistaken though since it was pretty crazy as soon as we got transported to the dark Moonglow.

C

Chango Pelon

I am trying to go through my journal log...there was lots of other activity making it difficult. I know it ended with dude killing Kronos. If I can get it sorted, Ill post it up as i am trying to add it in my story.

G

When i said the names of the Shadowlords in front of them on Napa, they directly turned and faced me. Their names are Astaroth, Shadowlord of Hatred, Nosfentor, Shadowlord of Cowardice, and Faulinei, Shadowlord of Falsehood. They appeared to have only the name "A Shadowlord", but when i said one of their True Names, one would turn towards me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

There was dialogue?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to ask that too =D All I saw was Kronos come out, Melissa talk to him, him talk back, machine start up, big white flash, then we were all in alternate Moonglow, then everyone running around killing things while I stood like a stunned mullet, unable to move for 15 minutes
LOL!

Where did the other conversation take place? Real Moonglow or alternate one? Which area of the fenced in area was it? Am I totally missing somethign by not having seen it? =)

G

Their dialogue took place around the machine in the alternate Moonglow. Obviously, most people were too busy fighting to see any of it. Kronos struggles with the machine for a while, trying to reverse the damage, but is killed for refusing the Shadowlords. Eventually, the Time lord appears and tells everyone to prepare to be saved or some such, and casts a spell with pulls everyone back into normal Moonglow and opens the rift (which explains just what happened to a lot of people, i'm sure :p). When they did the test run I just stood and watched the banter. Not all of it was actually there because it wasn't in the client yet, so I didnt bother writing it down.

G

Oh! Thankyou, that musta ALL happened while I was lagged out, cos I honestly didn't see ANY of it. I didn't get pulled back to real Moonglow either. There was just a big white flash, then the lag monster =) (I wasn't kidding about the 15 minutes, I think I was able to move 5 steps in that time, I typed something and it took 6 minutes to show on screen - I was timing it =P LOL!)

G

Also, back in regular Moonglow after the crater appeared, Dexter the Apprentice appears and is told by one of the attendant mages to find Kronos's notes before "they" do. Very few people saw this one, though, as after they got booted out they just ran right back into the portal. :p

I

<blockquote><hr>

but is killed for refusing the Shadowlords

[/ QUOTE ]

You happen to recall what they wanted from him?

-Galen's player

G

I don't, but it was probably obedience. The only things the Shadowlords care about are power and domination.

The text is probably in the cliloc files if you wanna go looking for it.

G

When (if!) anyone finds the actual dialogue, could you *pretty please* post it here so we can all see it? Or, even if not "we all" so *I* can see it?
LOL! Pretty please? =D

C

Chango Pelon

OK, this was a chore with all of the pics I took, hopefully I can get my story up today but I wanted to get this posted for any still interested.

SLM= Shadow Lord facing Melissa
SLK= Shadow Lord facing Kronus
SLD= Shadow Lord facing Dexter
TL= Time Lord
and of course M,D,and K are the mages

SLM Pitiful human
SLK Why do you resist so?
SLD We are eternal
D Master!
SLK We are patient
SLM We are stronger
SLK Listen to us
K Don't let them through
SLD We mean you no harm
SLM Yet resistance will be punished
SLD Why do you fight
K Hang on! The worst is almost over!
K Just keep going! Help will be here soon!
SLM Let it go
M Kronos,they are too strong!
SLK free yourselves of your burdens
D yes master
SLD or die
SLM Peace is with us
M I'm ....I'm....
D Don't....!
K Melissa!
M I can't hold it
K Melissa No!
SLK Rest now
SLD You will know our strength
SLK You
SLK Die (kill Kronos)
TL From the shadows you came.. And to the shadows you shall return

K

Kayne

Melissa? A simple 'Yes' or 'No' will do.
Ah. Another one.And so soon. Are you strong enough to resist my power?Back away! Back I said! Begone then
Bet Ex Wis!!! But I Can you tell me your name? Corp Por!
Darling, there you are Dexter? Did I keep you? I had some last minute business ' Do you believe in fate? You may answer.
Do you know him, Master Sutek Doesn't matter, he's bleeding pretty bad. Don't bother trying to speak, let alone move.
Don't let them through Don't listen to them! Don't...!
Excellent. For instance, this is a Tarot card. It represents your fortune. Free yourselves of your burdens Friends Get out of here Go back and find Kronos' notes, you need to hide them Go, then Good. Great! Guards'll be here soon. They'll handle the rest. " Hang on! The worst is almost over! . Here I control everything but a single choice. Hey! Are you alright? I can't hold it! I control your body, I resurrected it. I control your life, I found it. I have placed my gift into your hand. Take it, hide it, and find a time to use it.
I said GO!! ( I shan't keep you waiting a minute more."
I think so... I will also give you a gift of exceeding beauty. * If I turn it over, and it reads 'Death'... I'll take him myself.
I'm sorry!
I'm... I'm...( In exchange, you will agree to swear loyalty to the Shadowlords, and serve them.) In this manner we will both know that your Fate was correct. Is everything ready this time? Just keep going! Help will be here soon!, Kronos! Kronos! They're too strong!. Let it go
Let me go! Listen and obey Listen to us Mage. Master! Master!!! Master? Melissa NO! Melissa! Name. No No time. No way! NO! NO!!! Not at all, just starting! Not even a syllable?? Oh for the love of... Or die Or, you may choose to serve my masters, and live. Peace is with us Pitiful humans Pity. Rest now Sir? Stay back, fiends! Stop it boy! Surely I will kill you. ! Thank you for coming, once again! This is my domain, and I've brought you here at my masters' bidding. Today, Fate will offer you a choice. Urhh... VAS AN MANI HUR TYM!
Very good.
Very well. Was that? We are eternal We are patient We are stronger We mean you no harm We need a healer! What the devil! What? Why do you fight? Why do you resist so? Yes master! Yet resistance will be punished You are silenced again You are silenced again. You can't go back in there, they'll eat you alive! You feel yourself able to speak. You find yourself alive, yet unable to move or speak. You have chosen a wise path. Let me show you your fortune. You may choose to die, and be cast back into that dark place from whence you came. You may decide for yourself. Speak. You have until the flames are extinguished. You speak your name against your will! You will have your health and possessions restored to you, and be sent safely home. You will know our strength You. Your vocal chords, the wind in your lungs - I control them. Correctly choose the sequence of colors needed to open the latch. Each color may potentially be used more than once. Beware! A false attempt could be deadly!

K

Kayne

Make what you will of the above but i notice alot of it is what chango had already put up so the rest must be what is missing. Sorry its not coherant all the time i didnt write it i just copied it

C

Chango Pelon

I didn't see most of that on LA, just the text I posted. My finger got blisters from the pics as that was all I did that night. :p

K

Kayne

I didnt see any of it but it fits with the bits you managed to get so im guessing that was the full dialogue.

C

Chango Pelon

No, that is the thing, I am pretty sure I got most of the conversation. There is no way I missed that much so I am confused as to where the rest of that came from is all.

Maybe they didn't put it all in or something?

I really do wish my journal would have worked. Makes things so much easier.

G

Did anyone see all of that on Catskills?
I am not even sure our guys talked at all *nervous laugh*
I remember seeing them, I even said in party "Time lord is here but he's invuln" and "He's not doing anything just standing here come see"

G

*confused*

This was after the initial flip into the alternate Moonglow? I never saw anything like this - there was so much lag and chaos and death that I never even realized Kronos had come through with us or that there were any NPCs there.

C

Chango Pelon

There was some fighting for a bit before this all took place. I got some pics of it on the LA news section. A lord was at the north side of the machine facing Melissa, one at the southwest facing Dexter, and the last at the southeast facing Kronos.

G

Arrrgh. I completely missed this entire exchange on Pacific... I dashed off to take pictures of the new area and didn't even realize Kronos came through - I had figured he died when the detector blew up. I've got a news report posted for Pacific, but I had no idea any of this was taking place so it's completely absent from my article. *grumble*

G

On Chesapeake, this exchange repeated at least three times on the night of the event. Each time it happened, all of the players would get ported back to regular Moonglow ... most were so busy fighting away from the fountain, though, that they didn't realize -why- it was they kept getting ported back.

I say at least three because I personally saw the conversation three times, and can attest that it's what Chango transcribed for us (thanks Chango), but it could have played more for all that I know.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the inu wilki page is havin issues
Does anyone have a link to the time Lords vocabulary when he was sitting at the rifts talking, during the second TOT's?..
i remember him saying something about being here to help our world travel safley through the etheral void..and how he was here to stop certain creatures from harming us...i was there for that, a few of us were!, but i cant find anything about it anywhere..any help?

G

Y'know, it would be great if the devs would release a video of the event in action, showing off all of the conversation between the NPCs.. kinda like how they did that video of Haven blowing up. Would be a great story supplement, and probably free of the lag that plagued the actual event for the players.

C

Coranthe

<blockquote><hr>

You see: Dexter the Apprentice Mage
You see: Kronos the Mage
Kronos: Is everything ready this time?
Dexter: I think so...
You see: Melissa the Mage
Kronos: Good.
Kronos: Darling, there you are!
Melissa: Did I keep you? I had some last minute business...
Kronos: Not at all, just starting!
Melissa: Great!
Melissa: *waves*
Kronos: Friends!
Kronos: Thank you for coming, once again!
Kronos: I shan't keep you waiting a minute more.
Kronos: Bet Ex Wis!!!
Kronos: What the devil!
You see: Kronos
You see: Shadowlord
Shadowlord: Pitiful humans
Kronos: Stay back, fiends!
Shadowlord: Why do you resist so?
Shadowlord: We are eternal
Dexter: Master!
Shadowlord: We are patient
Kronos: Don't listen to them!
Shadowlord: We are stronger
Kronos: Don't let them through!
Shadowlord: Listen to us
Shadowlord: We mean you no harm
Melissa: Kronos!
Shadowlord: Yet resistance will be punished
Kronos: Hang on! The worst is almost over!
Shadowlord: Why do you fight?
Shadowlord: Let it go
Melissa: Kronos! They're too strong!
Kronos: Just keep going! Help will be here soon!
Dexter: Yes master!
Shadowlord: Free yourselves of your burdens
Shadowlord: Or die
Melissa: I'm... I'm...
Kronos: Melissa!
Dexter: Don't...!
Shadowlord: Peace is with us
Melissa: I can't hold it!
Shadowlord: Rest now
Kronos: Melissa NO!
Shadowlord: You will know our strength
Melissa: I'm sorry!
Shadowlord: Excellent.
Shadowlord: You.
Shadowlord: Mage.
Kronos: Back away! Back I said!
Shadowlord: Die.
Dexter: Master!!!
Time Lord: From the shadows ye came...
Shadowlord: Interference?
Time Lord: And to the shadows ye shall return!
Shadowlord: Your connection with the ether is weak, take heed.
Time Lord: Vas An Mani Hur Tym!
Shadowlord: Noooo!
You see: Time Lord
You see: Sutek the Mage
Dexter: Urhh...
Dexter: Master?
Dexter: ... Melissa?
Dexter: No
Dexter: NO! NO!!!
Dexter: Corp Por!
Sutek: Stop it boy!
Sutek: You can't go back in there, they'll eat you alive!
Dexter: But I ...
Dexter: Let me go!
Sutek: Was that?
Dexter: ...
Dexter: Hey! Are you alright?
Sutek: Oh for the love of...
Dexter: Do you know him, Master Sutek?
Sutek: Doesn't matter, he's bleeding pretty bad.
Dexter: We need a healer!
Sutek: No time.
Sutek: I'll take him myself.
Sutek: Guards'll be here soon. They'll handle the rest.
Sutek: Dexter?
Dexter: Sir?
Sutek: Get out of here
Sutek: Go back and find Kronos' notes, you need to hide them
Dexter: What?
Sutek: I said GO!
Shadowlord of Hatred: We have returned.
Shadowlord of Hatred: Join us, follow us. Or perish.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all from my journal.

C

Chango Pelon

Good deal!

I missed the aftermath it seems. Thanks for posting that!

G

Wow - thanks everyone for posting all of that! That's a real lot I missed =P

I never got teleported back to real Moonglow either (at least, not that I saw) so never knew all that happened either =P

Hrmm, interesting! I have to go find that thread about Sutek now, and read up on who he is

C

Coranthe

Kayne, nevermind, I found it. Kayne's post was a cut and paste from the cliloc.enu file. All dialogue is in there, but you can't just extract a section as he did and make sense of it. It is not a flowing conversation in that file. You have to know the pointers that lead you to a specific sentence.

Some of the text he posted has yet to occur in the game. Some of it is part of other game conversations having nothing to do with this event. Please ignore the confusion.

I

imported_Trebr Drab

Coranthe, looking at your post of the events, in the end and after the Timelord banishes the first Shadowlord, another shows up and when he speaks he's called the Shadowlord of Hatred. Is that right? A second Shadowlord? Just trying to clearify.

I

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Kronos: Is everything ready this time?
Dexter: I think so...
Kronos: Good.
Kronos: Darling, there you are!
Melissa: Did I keep you? I had some last minute business...
Kronos: Not at all, just starting!
Melissa: Great!
Melissa: *waves*
Kronos: Friends!
Kronos: Thank you for coming, once again!
Kronos: I shan't keep you waiting a minute more.
Kronos: Bet Ex Wis!!!
Kronos: What the devil!
You see: Kronos
Shadowlord: Pitiful humans
Kronos: Stay back, fiends!
Shadowlord: Why do you resist so?
Shadowlord: We are eternal
Dexter: Master!
Shadowlord: We are patient
Kronos: Don't listen to them!
Shadowlord: We are stronger
Kronos: Don't let them through!
Shadowlord: Listen to us
Shadowlord: We mean you no harm
Melissa: Kronos!
Shadowlord: Yet resistance will be punished
Kronos: Hang on! The worst is almost over!
Shadowlord: Why do you fight?
Melissa: Kronos! They're too strong!
Kronos: Just keep going! Help will be here soon!
Dexter: Yes master!
Shadowlord: Free yourselves of your burdens
Shadowlord: Or die
Melissa: I'm... I'm...
Kronos: Melissa!
Dexter: Don't...!
Shadowlord: Peace is with us
Melissa: I can't hold it!
Shadowlord: Rest now
Kronos: Melissa NO!
Shadowlord: You will know our strength
Melissa: I'm sorry!
Shadowlord: Excellent.
Shadowlord: You.
Shadowlord: Mage.
Kronos: Back away! Back I said!
Shadowlord: Die.
Dexter: Master!!!
Time Lord: From the shadows ye came...
Shadowlord: Interference?
Time Lord: And to the shadows ye shall return!
Shadowlord: Your connection with the ether is weak, take heed.
Time Lord: Vas An Mani Hur Tym!
Shadowlord: Noooo!
You see: Sutek the Mage
Dexter: Urhh...
Dexter: ... Melissa?
Dexter: No
Dexter: NO! NO!!!
Dexter: Corp Por!
Sutek: Stop it boy!
Sutek: You can't go back in there, they'll eat you alive!
Dexter: But I ...
Dexter: Let me go!
Sutek: Was that?
Dexter: ...
Dexter: Hey! Are you alright?
Sutek: Oh for the love of...
Dexter: Do you know him, Master Sutek?
Sutek: Doesn't matter, he's bleeding pretty bad.
Dexter: We need a healer!
Sutek: No time.
Sutek: I'll take him myself.
Sutek: Guards'll be here soon. They'll handle the rest.
Sutek: Dexter?
Dexter: Sir?
Sutek: Get out of here
Sutek: Go back and find Kronos' notes, you need to hide them
Dexter: What?
Sutek: I said GO!
Shadowlord of Hatred: We have returned.
Shadowlord of Hatred: Join us, follow us. Or perish.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all from my journal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

-Galen's player

I

imported_Trebr Drab

Ok, reading through that, it seems that the mage apprentice Dexter probably has the design plans, and is in hiding. Probably scared out of his mind, and needs help.

I'd guess that since the Moongates appeared to be "out of order", he took a boat off Moonglow.

It might be a place to start.

C

Coranthe

Yes, that is correct.

What that dialogue does not show clearly is the breaks in the conversation where all the fighting occurred. I extracted that from about 3k of text and nearly missed all the Sutek stuff.