• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
cant anyone explain to me why/how some of my char are empty of items, they were many that was full of stuff only gifts are left. this is like the third time this has happened. it was stuff from idocs, a lot. many chars, many items. ty

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone has your account information and logged onto your account and took your items if you are missing a lot of stuff.

Revert might have happened if you are missing only a few items.

If you buy UO items or gold for cash from any site except Origin.com, be careful, you are buying from another player and giving them too much information!

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
none of above, I have shard shield to the affected shards I take extra stuff and store them. I check every month or so. there no doubt what has been happening unless they reverted last 6 months or more, waiting for dev response. has happened to other people too in the past. but ty