• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DEV's! Why cant the GM Supervisor fix my chara already?

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok DEV's, I've been waiting over 3 weeks now for a GM Supervisor to sort my chara out on Drachs. He has a skill issue that when naked his working skill and actual skill's are different and goes over the caps. By request of a couple of GM's I've not been able to use the chara till the issue is resolved. I've paged every 3 or 4 days to find out whats going on and either get a canned response (Bad customer service...) or get told that its being worked ok.

I'm getting really annoyed now that I cant use my chara (Which is my main pvp/pvm chara) becuase someone cant fix the issue. A GM cant do it as they told me so on many occasions, and they refered it to a Supervisor. Well this supervisor dosnt seem to be doing anything to fix the issue and I'm being left without a main trained up chara to do the events.

Can a DEV please look into it? As a note the GM I spoke to last said the DEV's wouldnt be able to do anything as its a 'GM Issue', well they aint doing anything either so I figure I'ld go higher up in the chain to find someone who knows what they are doing.

And yeah I could use another character, but I dont have another character trained up to take on the Vanguard controllers or the many beasts there without getting killed in seconds. He's my main chara, all trained up archer and the one I know how to actually use.

So please DEV's, sort my chara out or something I'm getting really frustrated over what essentially is a simple DB fix of changing the data held in the chara server.

Sal

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Send an E-mail to Jeremy & explain the problem. She's helped people before with problems, bet she gets it fixed in a hurry to. If I had her email address I'd give it to you , I am thinking it is [email protected] but I'm not sure. But I bet one of the others in here can help ya with getting it... :thumbup:

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, that sounds pretty frustrating. I hope you are able to use your character soon, and the problem is resolved.

I looked up Jeremy's email on the UO page...here you go! [email protected]

[Pretty close, Snakeman! ;)]

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, my mule character weights 300 stones more than he should...I have gotten a canned responce the three times I've paged for this issue. Pretty bothersome when trying to train lumberjack and I have a limited amount of weight I can carry, that really isn't there...la

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
300? Ouch, Thats typical of the GM's to send a canned response. Flaming useless most of them!

But saying that I've noticed that theres two types of GM's... Theres the actual GM.. in game etc etc and the CSR who sits and just picks his nose. You can always tell which is which...

When you get the email after the response, if a proper GM has dealth with it, it'll have thier name on it. If its some dopey git with a taste for bogies then it wont have any CSR name on it at all...

And you know why they did that? To stop people complaining about people I bet.

Meh now i'm winging so i'm shutting up.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The worst part of it...I page...start as 27 in que. Need to log off 2 hours later...and I'm 24 in que. WTF?...la

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I am p***ed off... Are the GM's taking the bloody **** or what?...

Greetings and thank you for paging,

It appears that you are petitioning regarding a previous tciket that you've sent in. Please be advised that we will never disclose that actions or investigations taken against another character/player.

Thank you for your understanding.
How bloody useless are they going to get? Its my bloody character and you cant discuss any issues with it unless i'm on that chara.. But hang on.. you wont LET ME ON that chara...

Bloody hell, why cant someone have any sense in that GM coop?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, my mule character weights 300 stones more than he should...I have gotten a canned responce the three times I've paged for this issue. Pretty bothersome when trying to train lumberjack and I have a limited amount of weight I can carry, that really isn't there...la
Hey Rico....next time you send a page, tell them you got hit with the salvage weight bug, they usually respond pretty quickly to that. Worked for me the 4 times it happened to me anyway.

Ori

L

Loqucious

Now I am p***ed off... Are the GM's taking the bloody **** or what?...

How bloody useless are they going to get? Its my bloody character and you cant discuss any issues with it unless i'm on that chara.. But hang on.. you wont LET ME ON that chara...

Bloody hell, why cant someone have any sense in that GM coop?
Yep, GM work in all their glory.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, what actually happend to the character? I noticed it the other day when some of the Cove spawn popped into my tower outside the gate...they killed my mule. When I rezzed, I noted that he weighted over 300 stones...with a death robe on, lol...la

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I just had a major pancake at the GM and they fixed it for me!

I can use him now and all is sorted.

Thank you Rikaun :)

P

packrat

Don't feel bad I have been waiting on them to fix my tamer for 2 months now. I still have issues with this one character.
I have 37 stamina. I run for a short distance and it drops to 0. I get on a mount run for a little longer distance and get the message. Your mount is extremely fatiged. I get on my ethy run about the same distance and get the same message. Your mount is extremely fatigued. Now give me a break, how can an ethy get extremely fatigued? I have paged a bunch of times and I got that same response about they cant disclose if they fix it or not.
Its frustrating with these new dragons because you have walk/run everywhere you go. Im just glad its not on a pvp character then I would be really screwed.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't feel bad I have been waiting on them to fix my tamer for 2 months now. I still have issues with this one character.
I have 37 stamina. I run for a short distance and it drops to 0. I get on a mount run for a little longer distance and get the message. Your mount is extremely fatiged. I get on my ethy run about the same distance and get the same message. Your mount is extremely fatigued. Now give me a break, how can an ethy get extremely fatigued? I have paged a bunch of times and I got that same response about they cant disclose if they fix it or not.
Its frustrating with these new dragons because you have walk/run everywhere you go. Im just glad its not on a pvp character then I would be really screwed.
Try one thing, go get any piece of armor, hat or what ever that has Stam Regen 2 on it & see if it helps at all. If you drop more then 1/4 down then something is wrong big time. I have one piece on my thief who runs doom all the time, with One stam regen 1 piece on I can almost make it completely around the whole dungeon before I'm at 0 or close to it. With a piece of Stam regen 2 on I never loose more then a 1/8 to a 1/4 of my stam, and I have run the whole outside circle in doom 2x's with 0 loss. Only reason I have any is then pesky rev's the dev of souls cast occasionally. It's just fun to try & out run them before they poof :lick:.