• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs...weapon crafting bug

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since pub 52(or 51?) it has been impossible to add hit spell to several ML crafted artifacts. These include the charged assasin spike, wounding assassin spike, thundering axe, and any other recipe smithing weapons that carry a minor property before crafting of hitsepll. Albiet these have small initial hit spells to begin with, it was possible prepublish for the hitspell property to be created. Please fix this as the nerf was neither necessary nor was it published as a fix.

Thanks...

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, hello? Am I talking to myself? This is an issue I would like to see resolved. Thank you.

K

K'torr

If you're trying to get the DEV's attention, then yes, you're talking to yourself.