• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs: Sherry the mouse?

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She's been like that since about Pub 54, I think. No, it wasn't because there was no news at the time: The Criers were vocal enough.

But then we didn't have any news for a long time, so there was no way to tell either way... Draconi seems to think it works?

K

Kiminality

Last time I was at WBB, there were two town criers a few tiles from each other.
Say "News"...
Town Crier 1: "Omg chilling drama!"
Town Crier 2: "I have no news at this time."
Someone needs a performance evaluation:p

S

sapphirediablo11

Lol that is so true, i really want to know what is happening from my mouse since alot of the time, i am just standing there with my smith, or something just tlaking with people that i know :O
TB RULES...
It would also be nice if they said what town is being attacked

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... I kind of thought that was the plan. I think it's fair with the size of this publish that we be understanding to the devs... I just know that they had mentioned something about connecting them to the event.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Black Rain, at least Sherry looks really cute in ye place though. :)

Heck I even run into town criers in the middle of town invasion monster spawns from hell that told me they had no news at this time...and many of us yell at em DOH LOOK AROUND YOU town criers .............. :)

I guess if they *work* for Lord British we just can not expect em to function well, many a time they are in some fog from their ale break. :)