• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs Removing Comments On Tso-e

• Thread starter FUGLY OLD MAN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

FUGLY OLD MAN

Just To Let You Know That The Developers Keep Removing My Comments On Tso-e Threads When I Ask About The Email We Are Suppose To Get.

Parizad Or Randy, If You See This Please Respond And Explain Why. Is Ea Not Keeping Another Promise Of The 15 Dollar Coupon For An Ea Product. Is It Another Slap In The Face Ea Is Giving Us Long Term Players Who Are Faithful To Tso And Is Still Playing Today?

I Checked My Account An My Email Is Correct On There So I Know That Is Not An Excuse You Can Use.

Please Dont Lock This Thread. It Is Different And New Than The Other Threads.

Ty
Fugly Old Man

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no devs to remove comments, there is only Randy and Pari.

Personally they could give me a $100 coupon and would still tell them where they can put it.

G

Gilly

There are no devs to remove comments, there is only Randy and Pari.

Personally they could give me a $100 coupon and would still tell them where they can put it.
And by "they" she means EA Games, not Randy and Parizad.....:heart::hug:

M

MandiK

Well I commented on the Tirnua blog, and all I said was How exciting or something, and I came back later & it was gone...lol. I thought it was just an accident but how weird.

T

TheCookieFamily

O the Tirnua blog is finally up? I didn't know. I need to make an account :D

M

MARCIN2006

I posted a comment about this and ill wait and see if it gets deleted.

" When are we going to receive the offer for $15 off any game at the EA Store. It is listed on the EA support page and EA cant deny it (http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cf...php?p_sid=Y2GT2A3j&p_faqid=19639#subscription), plus many people are asking the same thing back at stratics.

Are we being ignored once again? As earlier comments about this same topic are being deleted....

Parizad, Randy and anyone else associated with EA who read this comment.

When are we going to receive our offer? The game shuts down in 3 weeks! "

R

raevyn_baby

I received my offer on email for the 15. off EA games or club pogo, however, I'm not going to take advantage of it.