• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev's Plz Rethink Faction items and vendors

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i have now seen about 100 people trying to scam with their faction junk on vendors and i am quite sure they have. Latest example on atlantic is a vendor with a crimson cinciture for 8 million, yes the belonging to tag keeps the careful from buying them but it will get some new players who don't know any better and even some people on a shoping trip looking for a deal and rush and buy the item. There is no point for faction items to be on vendors or even in tram they were introduced to help revive factions which are a fel thing not tram so why not make it so can only place on vendors on siege at least there it might be a symbol of pride to have someones stuff on your shop to say Ya Baby you got Pwnd but on production shards its just a scam waiting to drive some new guys off the game.

In short Make faction items go to pack if you go to tram. (not so much this point)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remove them from items accepted into vendor's bags for sale on production shards (all the taged items to players), I can very much see the pride factor of vending them on siege though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes i know i am very adept at my run on sentence. Any person who wishes to comment well just go troll elsewhere its a choice just to bother you!