• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs: plant clipping still a bug

M

mjolnir131

I have a plant marked "a decorative rare fire red plant" that will not clip. I put it out on my front steps if you needed to look at the codes in it.

Hammer of the Gods on GL ,Yew 58º 38'N by 36º 0'W

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to cut one more black plant that wouldn't cut before but still have more that still won't cut!

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to cut all of mine that were named simply "a decorative plant" but still have ~60 that will not cut. All of the remaining ones are named "A Decorative Black Plant" (with different color variations like the "Rare Fire Red" noted above.) The thing that sets these apart from the current plants is that they end in "plant" instead of the actual plant name.