• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev's Meet & Greet On Izumo 1-30-17

spin

Asian Shard Liaison
Professional
Shard Liaison
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
spin submitted a new Article:

Dev's Meet & Greet On Izumo 1-30-17

This is a summary of the meeting that was held on January 30, 2017 in Izumo.
Japanese player ⇔ EM Asiantam (Translation for both) ⇔ Bleak · Kyronix · Mesanna · Misk

Mesanna: morning
Mesanna: shall we begin

EM Asiantam: ok

[hr][/hr]

Mesanna: Greetings

EM Asiantam: he is EC user
EM Asiantam: about macroeing of EC
EM Asiantam: are you going to add more hot bar?
EM Asiantam: from the icon 'no icn set'

Mesanna: what type of Icons are you looking for

EM Asiantam: for example
EM Asiantam: masteries
EM Asiantam: new one
EM Asiantam: since ToL
EM Asiantam: do you have a future plan to add more icons?

Mesanna: those are...
Read more about this article here...

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It was in the article moderation queue. It's approved and ready for your perusal now!

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
question #7 about the Luck, so that we could "see" the bonuses applied via fel bonus & honor etc would be great!

They should also add the "Doom/reward points" to that as well even if it's displayed in the "Loyalty" tab via context menu would be better than nothing, so we can see the amount of points accumulated with each kill which would also show us how much of an influence luck has with the point system(s), if at all...

Question #24 wasn't directed at a specific axe.... it was directed at the bonus damage applied with the lumberjacking skill... it isn't worth the skill investment. Lumberjacking hasn't been worth the skill investment when Base weapon damage was cut down by 90% (AoS). even after lumberjacking was "adjusted" still isn't worth 100.0 skill points =[

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wonder why she hesitated to answer about changing the crafting menu background? What we have now sucks, being transparent whatever is in the background makes it hard to see . Just change it back like it was, in the old days (yeah yeah I know) it was a solid gray bark, like the one you get for vet reward selections when you log in, or the gate menu. How hard could it be to let us choose which we wanted?

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lol at the answer about improving the lumberjack skill. The Deceiver is going to make Lumberjacking a viable combat skill again?

No it won't. Also that axe sucks. I'm worried since Kryonix actually believes the Deceiver is a good weapon.

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Mesanna: Evening

EM Asiantam: she loves cow bell sound
EM Asiantam: but since it is add-on, we can only use it inside the house

Mesanna: we need more cow bell!!

EM Asiantam: can you please let us carry it in the pack?
EM Asiantam: ot other items with the same sound maybe
EM Asiantam: I love that sound
EM Asiantam: err or

Mesanna: the issue is players like to disrupt events etc with the sound since they play it over and over
There is overwhelming event disruption already taking place. It's not with musical instruments.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is overwhelming event disruption already taking place. It's not with musical instruments.
oh hey, I was going to comment on this as well.... holiday/birthday bells never had a cooldown on them, they also come with several different sounds... I'd imagine people would use those if they truly thought it would "disrupt" the events.

I'm pretty sure, the people complaining about "Multi-boxers" is a much bigger issue than an additional instrument for bards.

The Devs, sometimes it's like...
I am face palming like an octopus atm.
Oh I love it. (not really)

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is hilarious!!! With all the complaints that surround events, I don't think I've heard the "that guy won't stop playing his drum" , well... ever. Talk about completely out of touch.

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The cowbell users are not paying for 10+ accounts, so they don't receive the same type of preferential treatment as the multi boxers

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would like to know who was complaining about the cowbell users. lmao. Probably the multi boxers

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The stealable ship's bell from the Ararat can be used while in your pack. Mildly amusing. :devil: