• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

devs, loss of chars banked items again

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have shard shields to many shards and have sent extra loot/ items to these shards. I just logged into these shards and found all of their banked items have been deleted or lost except gifts. billions lost. this kind of issue has been reported many times before. while at a meet and greet, I asked about this issue and the devs responded they don't delete anything. they acted like it doesn't happen. u have no idea the items that I lost. the devs need to fix this and/or come clean about this, be honest. I am so pissed that I may not continue with this game. I can just hear the response ill get, it is working as intended.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
every new chars is empty, on every shard. doesn't affect semi/built up chars. everything gone except tokens. banks and packs

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh wow, so sorry to hear that this has happened to you !

You mentioned you have reported this before and nothing is being done!..this is not cool and should be addressed asap!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arm
I transfer a lot..... and have not lost 1 item.
I do understand you anger.
It is hard to loose things you have had or bought to take elsewhere...
I do have a question though.....
Gold can be fubared and left on the shard of transfer If you don't do it right...
Items that are shard bound wont go or let you go....
So what is it your doing wrong?
My shipments have been things from Rare's to junk and not lost any.
There must be something in your transfers your doing wrong.

Yes there have been bugs of time of day transfers ... most times it happened along a server down time for one or both shards of the move.
Those can be simple reasons and make things go poof....
(I sometimes wonder if someone is trying to dupe things doing this)
Transfers ether by bought token or the shields has been fairly hum drum...

Now I will say I use the same characters to do my moving... one has so many frequent flyer miles...... and the other is slowly catching up to him!

Could this be your trouble? maybe but to be honest something don't sound right.
I for one would e mail Mesanna and have who ever does the checking do so on your accounts your using to see if its a flaw of the account or what's causing you to loose out.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
these tiems were not lost from transferring, been there for 10 months or more, some items stored were from idocs ive done at those shards. I'm telling you they can get deleted when stored on a new char and gifts are given out. it has happened to others. this is not the first time. this time it was every Asian shard/char I had stuff, any char not built became empty. includes bank backpack and beetle. I don't use these chars because haven't built up yet. something up and devs aren't saying. I need an answer so we all know and don't get screwed, again. oh was done on both of my accounts. the devs can verity if they can look at back up of servers. it is working as intended.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you get the gifts and blessed stuff is your pack full and it pushing the unblessed stuff to the ground? Just had this happen with a comod box on siege when I claimed the valentine box, the commod box and contents went to the ground. Fortunately noticed it and was on a empty beetle so nothing lost. But could have easily missed it.

DSC Napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can vouch that Arm is extremely careful with his transfers and the contents of his bank box. The issue is all manner of goods suddenly being gone from the bankbox of multiple characters across many Asian shards. We are talking about plats and plats here

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your storing things on untrained characters........
I have on most shards on the not so used characters and yes some are just made no training.. and NEVER have I lost anything I have in their bug, in their bank or pack.
not one item...
I even stopped a few minutes writing this to go look on some... there is not 1 item lost and they are holding rubble, rares, and event items I have not moved yet.
OK get off your duff and e mail Mesanna...
Word it right and don't forget the subject line to tell her the e mail is not general junk!
cause you got issues

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh I hear you.... I have been cutting down on houses and shards ...so have been doing the same till I can move things off.
In fact I just let my last castle go on EU and had to put things on my characters till I can get more tokens to move it off. So know the feeling.