• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev's, can you please ...

• Thread starter Lord Kynd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Kynd

can you please turn back on the pet command 'all drop ' or drop whichever.

J

Joyous2K

can you please turn back on the pet command 'all drop ' or drop whichever.
Kind of related....

I don't think "All Come" works anymore. I don't know if it ever worked since I been here but my understanding is that magic pets will teleport to the owner of the pet when "All Come" is issued.

Also, "Target cannot be seen" is a new bug that is annoying. Sphinx in desert place "cannot be seen" sometimes and there are no obstructions and the topography is virtually flat.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Definitely agree! Please I can't get the ______ Drop command to work.

D

DarkScripture

Last patch caused some trouble for me. Seems to be patch related. I noticed that today my Summoned Fey Spell does not target my Pixies first as it had in the past. Now they attack me as the main target. Use to pets were the 1st target. Am I the only one noticing this? I am on Origin.

A little more testing shows it is not tamed pets but summoned pets that are not being targeted. My tamer's pet works like it always has. But the mage and spell weaver are getting smoked being the primairy target in high spawn areas.

Also when using the summons to attack I can use my bard skills and get a line of sight BUT many time my summon DO NOT see the target due to the new rules.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The drop command works - unfortunately only on bonded pets with single word names. As soon as a blank is in, it doesn't work. I assume this is the original reason behind the OPs wish.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assumed pets no longer have loot when they are tamed. If i'm wrong, that means i have a stable of pets full of loot

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All release was a good one I don't think works any more too since we are mentioning pet commands.

H

HeathBar

Ya, I miss the "all drop" too but it's not a big deal.

In regards to "all come" I don't think the command itself is broke, the problem is that my pets won't teleport to me anymore. They just keep teleporting to their own tile over and over. I suspect this was brokeified (heh) when they changed the line of sight thing last patch (which is incredibly annoying in T2A area).

If I can teleport to a location then my pet should be able to as well. It used to work just fine.

C

Crack Head Bob

The reason i think the drop command only works on bonded pets, is because people could of just went taming things, having them drop the loot, the releasing them for people to find with no loot when killed.