• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Developer Meet and Greet TODAY on Chessy

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Crap forgot about it...will you send me the log when it's over? Like I have to ask? ;)

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you confirm that Mesanna said that the bandage belts will not be returning to the Deceit turn in list?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This is from the other forum....
  • The_Higgs_1 Posts: 358
    2:52AM Flag
    Ya so I was at meet and greet and she said bandage belt was a mistake and shouldnt have been on the list and s not coming back. LOL Another slap in the face, they just keep coming

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 252
    2:59AM Flag
    The_Higgs_1 said:
    Ya so I was at meet and greet and she said bandage belt was a mistake and shouldnt have been on the list and s not coming back. LOL Another slap in the face, they just keep coming
    Are you serious here?

• The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 358
    3:10AM Flag
    Ya someone asked that before I went up and was literally drug out by mesanna for asking about turning it on in fel! Thats how she treats her paying customers! What a joke

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pretty much how it is anymore... and people wonder why I'm bitter... but whatever... as long as there are those pompom wavers telling them what a brilliant job they are doing and the little ducks follow along and play the grind then they will continue to go about their day and nothing will change.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was one of the little ducks that was waving pompom, had zero questions to ask and and was stalling for time for more to get there and ask. I saw the first aid belt question, was sad they were not bringing it back

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I will have the transcript up shortly, thank you Drakelord for sending it to me. I got there 10 minutes after it started so I did miss a bit.

Her exact words...

Karana: Are there any plans to return the First Aid Belt to the rewards menu for deceit
Mesanna: no there are not at this time
Mesanna: The belt was a mistake
Mesanna: and to fix it the only way was to remove it

At least a few people got lucky and managed to get them before they removed them. I have one from a previous event, they are nice! Too bad they decided to take it off, it's a very handy item.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That might be their intention, if they see the high demand for it and figure they can make money off of it...which is good, micro transactions keep games alive...BUT on the other hand....*puts on foil hat* knowing that the only people who would even have a chance to get one before they removed it would be the players on Atlantic....

I'll just leave that there....

Here are the M&G notes

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
reading this, kinda makes me truly believe they don[t play the game themselves. Since they had no idea target next was targetting summons... And thought that area spells attacked summons as well.

Guess they just decorate their houses, since most of the new stuff and store stuff is all deco LOL

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The most astonishing thing about that M&G was that Bleak actually spoke....usually she asks him a question and there's nothing! :D

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Karana: Are there any plans to return the First Aid Belt to the rewards menu for deceit
Mesanna: no there are not at this time
Mesanna: The belt was a mistake
Mesanna: and to fix it the only way was to remove it
What I have learned :
When a Lady says no, she always means maybe.
When a Lady says maybe, she always means yes.
But when a Lady says yes,
It's not a Lady.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, to be more specific, Misk had this to say about the belt on the official Forums. looks like it could possibly be brought back for a treasures of event in the future. Guess we wait and see.

1603228392097.png

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Is there some signifier on the belt that makes it 'broken'? Is it missing a mod or something?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was missing the 10% healing. For a while on the first day it was only 10 points. Then it was removed.
It was only on the list till around Noon cntrl on the first day.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
LOL, LOL 100X
so, that M&G pretty much said everything!
We dont care about any dead shard or less populated shard like LS, GL, Chessy and so on, the only shard that matter is Atlantic and that will change soon as well, when they release in 202X the new shard, than they will not care for Atl as well!
Do you get the same memo?:bdh:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was missing the 10% healing. For a while on the first day it was only 10 points. Then it was removed.
It was only on the list till around Noon cntrl on the first day.

Coming soon to an online store near you =) 1500 sovereigns sounds about right...

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where can I find that emoji thing. I love it and used to know where it was. I also love the one that laughs so much it pops.
:rant2:It´s at the top, amonf the formatting options a smiley on the middle (11th option from left to right on my display, once there, 1 above the dancing broccoli and 2 to the right) :thumbup:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reading this, kinda makes me truly believe they don[t play the game themselves. Since they had no idea target next was targetting summons... And thought that area spells attacked summons as well.

Guess they just decorate their houses, since most of the new stuff and store stuff is all deco LOL
Oh they don't play at all, and they really don't do deco. If they did, there wouldn't be so much that pokes through floors or sits funny on walls etc.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Of course they don't, and to be honest, I wouldn't either :p When was the last time they cared about anything beyond whats currently on TC? It's pretty clear they are just throwing some bones now and then to keep as many player as possible subbed.

I'd would be happy if they just did their jobs like QA having some sort of checklists when testing things, the producer coming up with an agenda for the "big announcement", etc. Little things that go a long way. I don't need them play the game. But then I'm also equally enjoying the clown show they are providing :popcorn:

Last edited:

Booky

Visitor
If you idiots think anything in this game is fair you should leave. It is all about how much money they can squeeze out you before you realize the whole game is a scam, I wont play anymore.

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seeing as those of us that still pay a monthly sub essentially are paying for a virtual service that apart from some enjoyment and time well-spent, yes, I suppose that’s a scam.
But after all, this is UO, so y’know, fair’s what you make it. Enjoy your retirement!
Can we have your stuff?