• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev Team What in the [censored] is wrong with you?

G

Dev's please fix the tamer bug with taming that causes u to be flagged crim when they are the ones attacking it [censored] bull [censored] I am tired of loosing all my [censored] because I go on foot with 5 people on me and I am the criminal when I was not the one who engaged in the fight in the first place...

I mean you can buff up dragons but you cant fix a simple bug?

G

I posted this like 6 times and the devs have INGORED it every single time.

I

imported_ElRay

lol put that [censored] up there with fixxing speedhacks....er I mean put that down there.............waaaaaaaaaaaay down there, in the bottomless pit of neverfixits

G

awww devs dont feel bad for these guys, they have PLENTY of tamers to play with, and even if one gets flagged and dies its ok they have 4 more just off screen.

R

Ryix (europa)

I retract my comment, I mis understood what the OP was saying. I didnt realize that tamers were actually benefiting here. I apologize to the Op and hope this is fixed soon.

M

My OneSelfer

lol weve been asking for pvp fixes for years
most recently complaining about dismount tamer noobs in pvp

they fixed the problem by giving the afore mentioned tamer pvp noobs stronger dragons that they can summon repeatedly while they chase you down in wolf form

ea is stoopid and you can bet your arse their numbers are decreasing
not that theyd ever say that

but ina game that is dying out how else do they close the doors on so many paying customers.....simple they piss them off lil by lil and let them quit so the number drops below a reasonable figure worth keeping the game up
now they have an excuse to close it due to lack of player participitation...

sell your accounts now to the unknowing and get a new hobby that involves outside, kids, family, education or whatever

time spent in a chair for ea doing free research for them only begets you arse calusses

give up on them ever fixing the game because they sure have

L

Locus_Ceruleus

<blockquote><hr>

sell your accounts now to the unknowing

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

You know, the reason I don't PvP is because of the players who do PvP.