• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev Meet and Greets Europa June 21st @ 4 pm ET

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I feel like the dice lands on number 1 an unfair amount of times. Can someone check the rng on that , thanks.
I thought this too for a while from reading the posts on here about the M&G but then when I actually started going to the M&G or reading the transcripts it made more sense. I realized how many people are asking the same type of things that have already been declined by the Devs or asking for something super specific to just them. Of course you are going to see more "No" when this is happening.

How many times are people going to ask for an IDOC raffling system or for a new unicorn head mask (insert other random items simply for ascetics)? How many times do people need reminded that it's essentially a 2 person Dev team and that their major focus is on NL (although we are getting new content still on Prod Shrds)?

The Dev team is far from perfect but the people asking the same thing over and over are just as much to blame for the response as the Dev team at this point.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
new unicorn head mask
Please all my gold and money for that. Can I poop out Rainbows and when I die Skittles get throw over the screen. and leave a rainbow as I run past you to block your view of the game.

Next M&G we all need to ask for this item in honor of Kaven

Attachments