• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev Meet and Greets Europa June 21st @ 4 pm ET

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why bother?... they never answer anything anyway... and most of the time they give the same stupid answers... or act like they have no clue what you're talking about if you bring up a bug or something...

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF is this? Maybe I just need a Snickers, but this angers me.

Jepeth: Will the upcoming treasures event in the Fire Dungeon be available in both trammel and felucca on all shards?
Mesanna: no sir
Mesanna: Fel on a very few shard
Jepeth: I assume Atlantic again for sure
Mesanna: do not assume anything
Mesanna: lol
Jepeth: Is this something your team will be watching in the first few weeks with the potential for an expansion if neccessary?
Mesanna: not going to tell you
Jepeth: Alright
Mesanna: one east, one west and one japanese
Mesanna: thats it
Jepeth: Aha, thank you
Mesanna: we will not be expanding it further

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I figured it would not be in fel. They do not want us to double dip the spawn.

They will let Atlantic have it. What would be the West Shard? lets see if there is any.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you did not ask my question, the way I worded it in Discord.

Krampus Glasses (glasses with krampus hat)

Santa and Mrs Claus would love to wear their hat
but need glasses to see their stitches when tailoring
and Santa has to be able to read the naughty & nice list

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well once again just says to me they just are doing what they want... do not care what we think. Or say... or ask... Or what our issues are.
Not going to talk about anything...
Not going to give any information about anything...

Pretty much the same as always... but several will pat them on the back for what a lovely job they are doing...

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's a bit surprising that only 3 people showed up yesterday. I was actually planning to attend but lost power during a thunderstorm; it would have been great to be able to ask more than 1 question.

I do think Mesanna could have been less brash with her replies (I mean after all she only had 3 people there). The whole exchange about Tram/Fel came off as a powertrip to me... "don't assume anything" / "not gonna tell you". Then combine that with she doesn't even know what her EMs are doing...

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Nothing posted to UOStratics/UO Europa or UOForums/Europa You would think both forums would post this type of thing to remind people of an upcoming event.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a bit surprising that only 3 people showed up yesterday. I was actually planning to attend but lost power during a thunderstorm; it would have been great to be able to ask more than 1 question.

I do think Mesanna could have been less brash with her replies (I mean after all she only had 3 people there). The whole exchange about Tram/Fel came off as a powertrip to me... "don't assume anything" / "not gonna tell you". Then combine that with she doesn't even know what her EMs are doing...
It is not surprising at all, no-one had a clue it was even coming, no notification anywhere.

We were all pvping when someone said in general chat Kyronix was on the server, we had no clue what was happening, I thought he was installing the new event.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How did you learn about this? There is nothing about this on the UO.com Event Calendar
Because he attends every M&G on every shard. And before anyone gets their female toons pantys twisted...this is not a diss. It's simply a fact. I could have said "Because DL tries to educate himself on every M&G so that he can better prepare his RL situation to allow him to attend as many as he can reasonably attend"...but "Because he attends every M&G on every shard" pretty much says the same thing, with fewer letters.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
You get notified of the meet & greets in the newsletter.
I tend to forget about them.
I just happened to think about the Krampus Glasses &
wrote about it in Discord.
I didn't realize the meet & greet was so soon.
otherwise I would have asked myself.

this months newsletter is not out, so I have no clue when the next
will be. I will try to post it, when I find out.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get notified of the meet & greets in the newsletter.
I tend to forget about them.
I just happened to think about the Krampus Glasses &
wrote about it in Discord.
I didn't realize the meet & greet was so soon.
otherwise I would have asked myself.

this months newsletter is not out, so I have no clue when the next
will be. I will try to post it, when I find out.
Ok - it was in Newsletter 9 - so we had 5 days notice, and it was pretty much hidden away, I read that newsletter and didn't see it.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Newsletter was sent out may 27

They put these announcement right below the bans and infraction list

And I agree if you don't know where to look it can easily be missed.
The newsletter has been going downhill for awhile . Kinda like a lot of other things .

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Because he attends every M&G on every shard. And before anyone gets their female toons pantys twisted...this is not a diss. It's simply a fact. I could have said "Because DL tries to educate himself on every M&G so that he can better prepare his RL situation to allow him to attend as many as he can reasonably attend"...but "Because he attends every M&G on every shard" pretty much says the same thing, with fewer letters.
Well aren't you just a rude *******. I asked the OP how he learned about this and I even listed where I looked. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass.

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok - it was in Newsletter 9 - so we had 5 days notice, and it was pretty much hidden away, I read that newsletter and didn't see it.
Not to quibble, but the Newsletter in my email is dated May 27th. That's 11 days to Drachenfels M&G on the 7th and 25 days to the Europa one yesterday.

I do agree it should be on the UO.com calendar.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They post newsletters here and we comment on them. If you are that interested in attending these maybe you should learn where to look.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WTF is this? Maybe I just need a Snickers, but this angers me.

Jepeth: Will the upcoming treasures event in the Fire Dungeon be available in both trammel and felucca on all shards?
Mesanna: no sir
Mesanna: Fel on a very few shard
Jepeth: I assume Atlantic again for sure
Mesanna: do not assume anything
Mesanna: lol
Jepeth: Is this something your team will be watching in the first few weeks with the potential for an expansion if neccessary?
Mesanna: not going to tell you
Jepeth: Alright
Mesanna: one east, one west and one japanese
Mesanna: thats it
Jepeth: Aha, thank you
Mesanna: we will not be expanding it further
What a great idea! Said literally nobody ever.

Last edited:

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
They post newsletters here and we comment on them. If you are that interested in attending these maybe you should learn where to look.

Ever hear of this site Events for June 2021 – Ultima Online? Oh look there is a Developer Event tab there and if you care to look there is 1 event there for June and oh no it is
Drachenfels: Developer Meet & Greet
June 7 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm CEST

Time: 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST (UTC+2).

WOW They posted Drach but nothing on the 21st for Europa

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
How do you miss it???

1624387907277.png

BIG BOLD GOLD LETTERS...not easy to miss really.

I usually put them on a post it note on my monitor but I forgot this time :/

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ever hear of this site Events for June 2021 – Ultima Online? Oh look there is a Developer Event tab there and if you care to look there is 1 event there for June and oh no it is
Drachenfels: Developer Meet & Greet
June 7 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm CEST

Time: 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST (UTC+2).

WOW They posted Drach but nothing on the 21st for Europa
If I'm not mistaken, I think the EM's are responsible for posting on the Event Calendar. Some do and some don't but they are always in the newsletter.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of worked up posters today. Glad I could be of service. :devil:

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The entire shard missed it, it wasn't a case of just me, even the entire playerbase missed it to be fair.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to quibble, but the Newsletter in my email is dated May 27th. That's 11 days to Drachenfels M&G on the 7th and 25 days to the Europa one yesterday.

I do agree it should be on the UO.com calendar.
Fair comment, the one I've seen is dated much later.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The entire shard missed it, it wasn't a case of just me, even the entire playerbase missed it to be fair.
LOL I just happened to be on Europa at the time of the M&G. Yall miss it because no will will answer a damn question in chat. Took me forever for someone to answer me when I asked if the NPC at fire was there.

ON LS we would have been spamming in Chat if a M&G was happening.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Its funny, I spam several times there was a meeting, at that time it was me and @Kyronix the other two did not show up right away. I had already click the stone after I gave mine question/request, I stood off to the side, reading for a while to Jepeth remarks. I then went afk, and when I came back the meeting was over. I was really surprised to see that only three people had ask/request during that meeting.

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was even trying to give them a chance to drop a few softball marketing statements on us at the end so it’d last a bit longer.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I just happened to be on Europa at the time of the M&G. Yall miss it because no will will answer a damn question in chat. Took me forever for someone to answer me when I asked if the NPC at fire was there.

ON LS we would have been spamming in Chat if a M&G was happening.
I actually did see you in chat, and reply/speak to you, I guessed it was you :)

But I did not understand what was going on.

We were all in Felucca Lost Lands pvping at the time tbh. Big fight going on, didn't have time to talk :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I actually did see you in chat, and reply/speak to you, I guessed it was you :)

But I did not understand what was going on.

We were all in Felucca Lost Lands pvping at the time tbh. Big fight going on, didn't have time to talk :)
Yup I can not hide from you. You guessed me again. Sux we can not get this tomorrow. Its not like they are going to do any Q/A changes.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Only three people? I guess nobody knew it was on or forgot, surely Europa can't be that dead? :(

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only three people? I guess nobody knew it was on or forgot, surely Europa can't be that dead? :(
I totally missed this event. :(
Can't even remember seeing an announcement anywhere, but maybe I just looked in the wrong places.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Mil I don't remember seeing one either, I was quite surprised when @Drakelord mentioned it, it's always quiet on Europa in the Summer but three people still seems a bit sad. :(

Reactions: Mil

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its not the end of the world if you missed it there same answers to all the questions.

**Rolls magic M&G D6 answer die**

1: No,
2: We think about it,
3: Email me the issues and I will look into it.,
4: I will have the team look into it,
5: We will look into it but after NL comes out,
6: My last time am saying NO this comes up again and all M&G will end.

**Hands you the magic M&G D6 die**

Your turn to roll for your answer.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
**Rolls magic M&G D6 answer die**

1: No,
2: We think about it,
3: Email me the issues and I will look into it.,
4: I will have the team look into it,
5: We will look into it but after NL comes out,
6: My last time am saying NO this comes up again and all M&G will end.

**Hands you the magic M&G D6 die**

Your turn to roll for your answer.
I feel like the dice lands on number 1 an unfair amount of times. Can someone check the rng on that , thanks.