• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Detect Hidden Question.

Slim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello! What does Detect Hidden depend on? Is it tracking? I have gm detect and I cant reveal crap. I can have a person hide and I must target the tile hes standing on to pop him.
I was talking to a few peps and they say I need tracking in order for it to be effective. Is this true? Or am I doing something wrong. So frustrating. Any ideas?

R

RedDaTeef

You can't reveal ppl in Trammel.
Also, yes tracking seems to give DH a boost. Thats what ive noticed with 100 tracking/ 100 DH.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. I play on Siege. Is this confirmed?
Yep! I can't find the formula anywhere but it's something along the lines of track/detect vs. hide/stealth.... There's additional multipliers and other crap but I know tracking does help.

Slim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok.. Bummer. I was wondering why I could not reveal crap. I thought I was bugged out.

How much tracking do ya need to be effective?

K

K'torr

Ok.. Bummer. I was wondering why I could not reveal crap. I thought I was bugged out.

How much tracking do ya need to be effective?
Since most who have Hide/Stealth go 100/80, 100 Track/100 Detect would seem to be advised.