• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Desktop broken

P

poymc

Just install UO and want to play UO again, so I go to download EC , after update and login the game...the desktop as shown...it is so annoying...I did try reinstall and update the display card driver

I am using win7 64bit and try to set difference setting...anyone please help me...!

Attachments

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hmm not seen that one! what happens when you close and re-open the map ? is it the same with all characters?

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen this often in the forums, i remember it had something todo with the graphics driver, but excatly i can remember...

P

poymc

every characters are the same...after I close the map, the borken desktop also closed but reopen the map, it happen again.

my display card is GT650 ,whateven what driver I install have the same problem...

P

poymc

Looks like your running Pinco UI?
Yes,, but even I don't use Pinco UO, still have this problem, I just check some old post, it said EC didn't support Gerforce displaycard..