• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Desired Mods to bows

G

Hello all, I have been gone for sometime, atleast a year, I reactivated my two accounts. After going through my characters, I found that one char has 99.5 Bowcraft, I immediately went to work raising it to GM. After getting to GM I went to heartwood and started working on the quest for the runics. Before I burn thru the runics I am going to two things, first get armslore to GM. The other thing is ask this question; What are the desireable MODs to the bows. I know each mod has a purpose, but what are the most sought after PVP and PVM mods? I am getting ready to make my miner a earth ele slayer mage weapon bow and something similar for my Treasure Hunter but have not settled on what I am going to go for on that one. So what are the most sought after mods? If I stumble on these bows while I spend endless hours trying to get what I want, I can put the others on my vendors and scrap the rest or turn them in.

C

Connor_Graham

SSI
HML
HLD
Hit Spell
Super Slayers

Not necessarily all in that order. SSI is pretty much a must on any bow. 30-40% on any bow above the Magical Short/Repeating Crossbow level.

G

Thank you, Connor. Was gone too long and was only dabbling before I left.

C

Connor_Graham

Anytime. If you have any more questions, well, that's what I'm here for.

Also, depending on what shard you're on, we now have an updated list of people from most of the shards that have volunteered to help out new archers. The list should be posted on the main Stratics site soon, but until then, I have the master list and can pass on the name(s) of the people from your home shard.

I

imported_GFY

I have a nice magical short bow that I use for just about everything pvm.

It has 30+ mana, stamina, and life leech.

Most people would say it's not that good but with the 3 leeches I can keep all my stats maxxed out most of the time during a fight.

C

Connor_Graham

I have a couple like that myself. What kind of bow I use depends on what I'm fighting. If it's going to be against a paragon Balron, then I'll use the short. If it's a Peerless, I'll use the heavy. All depends on what tactics I need to use really.