• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] designing with rubble

L

lodi2000

i am just curious about the possible value of the rubble i used in decorating my house. 99% of the items in the pictures is rubble. non rubble items would be the yuca tree,mouse,nest, and g standard. please bear with me this is my first attempt at posting pics.

any decorating comments would be helpful.

[img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5636/rubble2az6.th.jpg]

[img=http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3466/rubble3kz9.th.jpg]

[img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1782/rubble4ix4.th.jpg]

[img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3374/rubble1hg2.th.jpg]

A

Azaroth-

I can't help you with price checks but I can say what a wonderful house you have, talented house designer!! and rubbe acquirer!! WOW i'm so jealous

L

lodi2000

thank you very much Azaroth. i spent many a night blowing up that town lol. plus using a stealth archer to get the rubble on the fel side when the reds were blowing up buildings and fighting lol. i was very luck and they never did kill me.

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think as time goes by people will begin the appreciate Rubble a lot more. And it's not just modern homes that can take advantage of a little rubble.

Even the older style homes can get a 'touch up' from the use of Rubble - This is my Tower - Throughout all 7 floors Rubble has been incorporated in some form or another to decorate or as an extention :D :danceb:

You can never have too much Rubble:thumbsup:

First Floor

Main items here is my old style reag collection and the other general oddities of the game .......

Second Floor

Main item here is my complete collection of all globes including Singing ball.

Third Floor - (including Hidden library)

Main items here are: Full collection of Mini Houses (Castle / Keep /Small Tower are on Forth floor) / Reward Library books / Rubble open book ( on pot plant on stair railing) / Arti 12 Ruined Painting.

Third Floor - Library

Main items here are copies on books available over the years in the game - these ARE NOT stealable books - These are quest, event or player written books.

Forth Floor

Main items here are Virtue globe display, Full vet reward statue display, Cannons, Castle, Keep and Small Tower display (You will note that the Keep has used the Small Tower as an extension to it's roof:D)

Fifth Floor

Main items here Chess Set and board and Rubble Saddle

SixthFloor

Nothing main here - will be the study when furnished

Seventh Floor

I had planned on this being a peaceful garden area which you could sit and watch the world go by - unfortunately you are not able to climb that high - it is also the limit to how high I was able to place items.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think i gana turn my luna house into tower lol, what size needed for it to be tower?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lovely Houses Lodi and Mezzac.
I love that chessboard Mezzac and the way you added on floors using rubble etc :)

F

feath

to turn this back from a deco thread, to a price check thread...

little bits of wall - 100k-250k each
square blocks - 1m ish
podium - 1m ish
walls - 1m easy
walls with windows - 1.5-3m each maybe more
walls with deco - 1.5 - 3m each
arches 1.5m ish
plants (just in case some are hiding in there) 500k-750k,
palms and coco - 20m-25m
yukka - 30m ish

this is europa prices, and others may see pricing differently