• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Describe the last time you played with another player in this game.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did a Blackthorn spawn with some peeps last night. Had fun. Got 35 turn ins from the one spawn. Only died twice.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did a Blackthorn spawn with some peeps last night. Had fun. Got 35 turn ins from the one spawn. Only died twice.
If they keep the Lighthouse up longer you can get 45+ per toon. But players like to kill it while Captains are out. :(

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If they keep the Lighthouse up longer you can get 45+ per toon. But players like to kill it while Captains are out. :(
I did see a couple named things while we were hitting it the first time. I was taking it out myself. Didn't know about that. Thanks!

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I honestly can't remember my last encounter in the wild with a living player.

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I honestly can't remember my last encounter in the wild with a living player.
Same, disappointing really. Was always nice coming across someone in a dungeon or out exploring. meeting and talking to new people. These days I'll only encounter other players that are afk in their home and on a small shard like LS, you tend to already know 80% or so of the people playing already. That's not a bad thing, it's just, I miss the old days of discovery and friendship lol. I still talk to a few friends I've made from long ago that don't play uo anymore while I still long wish for the ability to talk to many I've lost touch with. Connections can be real.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A day hasn't gone by since I haven't had one person I played with for at least 5 minutes.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today I played again with my younger brother! After being absent for more than a decade he's re-subbed and all his toons are 12 years old... exactly as the day he left (they'd be 23yo by now). Last time we played together we were chasing the monstrous Giant Turkey!

Anyways, he's back and he thinks he can still fight monsters. bless his heart! He was not even aware that masteries were a thing... his first day back, I found his ghost wondering the deepest level of Shame, having lost all he had on him.. which was 'ALL he had' during his EJ time! :gee: , lol... So he's now getting up to speed, but his gear is old, his templates are , well, 11 year old, so he's re-learning.

Today when I log in where do I find him but at Sakkarah village, just as he's planning to take down the Tyrannosaurus Rex by himself (which I had never done). hahaha, Just the 2 of us, an outdated mage and my sampi cuz I was caught in the moment instead of logging also my bard/mystic/mage for support... Anyway as expected, we got our rears proper handed to us in short order.

On a bright note we did manage to kill a few Saurus in the area and leave as full bodied toons and not as ghosts.. then he had to go pick up his kids and I went for a gin tonic.:beer:

The Tyrannosaurus is still enjoying good health, in case you were wondering. (and probably telling jokes about two deluded midgets that dared disturb his sunbathing)

GREAT FUN!:grin:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Today I played again with my younger brother! After being absent for more than a decade he's re-subbed and all his toons are 12 years old... exactly as the day he left (they'd be 23yo by now). Last time we played together we were chasing the monstrous Giant Turkey!

Anyways, he's back and he thinks he can still fight monsters. bless his heart! He was not even aware that masteries were a thing... his first day back, I found his ghost wondering the deepest level of Shame, having lost all he had on him.. which was 'ALL he had' during his EJ time! :gee: , lol... So he's now getting up to speed, but his gear is old, his templates are , well, 11 year old, so he's re-learning.

Today when I log in where do I find him but at Sakkarah village, just as he's planning to take down the Tyrannosaurus Rex by himself (which I had never done). hahaha, Just the 2 of us, an outdated mage and my sampi cuz I was caught in the moment instead of logging also my bard/mystic/mage for support... Anyway as expected, we got our rears proper handed to us in short order.

On a bright note we did manage to kill a few Saurus in the area and leave as full bodied toons and not as ghosts.. then he had to go pick up his kids and I went for a gin tonic.:beer:

The Tyrannosaurus is still enjoying good health, in case you were wondering. (and probably telling jokes about two deluded midgets that dared disturb his sunbathing)

GREAT FUN!:grin:
If he's on Origin and needs gear holler